The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does anyone know about fire alarm technology?

The Sgt. Schultz voice has been yelling '15 minutes' for a half hour now but nothing is happening. You'd think it would yell
"Vy are yoo steel here? Go Home dumkoph"

lynnok said:
does anyone know about fire alarm technology?

The Sgt. Schultz voice has been yelling '15 minutes' for a half hour now but nothing is happening. You'd think it would yell
"Vy are yoo steel here? Go Home dumkoph"

No, sorry, we don't have fire alarms in my building... something about cutting costs or something or other...

We're still working on a real emergency exit instead of a painted on one... :up:

you can have ours. it has sirens and beeps that yelling guy. Um it also happens to be on fire now.
ooooooh pretty rain in the lobby!!!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Every time our fire alarms go off it's thanks to someone burning their microwave popcorn.

that very reason is why i vow to never ever ever work in residence life again. i think a popcorn exam should be a part of the admissions process for on-campus students.

well we have a kajillion dollars worth of equiptment here so some genius decided we needed a fire alarm so they're putting one in. It's on fire.

My bunnies and I are going home

Good luck, snow!

People are always burning microwave popcorn in my office. :angry: It smells so disgusting, even when it's not burned. :yuck: It should be against the law to consume here. The alarms seem to never go off, though.

They're tested every 6 months or so - they give me a freaking heart attack whenever they go off.

soooo close. soo soo close.

Here's a pet peeve - Non Stories. Don't tell a long drawn story if there is no point to it. Granted, I probably do that often, but if I do I expect you (any of you) to cut me off and just say "non story" cause I hate it. Ugh. I'm listening to one now about a dog named "ketchup".....

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
soooo close. soo soo close.

Here's a pet peeve - Non Stories. Don't tell a long drawn story if there is no point to it. Granted, I probably do that often, but if I do I expect you (any of you) to cut me off and just say "non story" cause I hate it. Ugh. I'm listening to one now about a dog named "ketchup".....

My physics teacher hasn't taught us anything worthwhile yet. Today he told us about the time he thought he saw a UFO, but it turned out to be a plane with an advertisement.

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:

My physics teacher hasn't taught us anything worthwhile yet. Today he told us about the time he thought he was a UFO, but it turned out to be a plane with an advertisement.

Your physics teacher turned out to be a plane, NOT a UFO? That dude got some good acid, man. Nice.

I can remember
Standing
By the wall
And the guns
Shot above our heads
And we kissed
As though nothing could fall
And the shame
Was on the other side
Oh we can beat them
For ever and ever
Then we can be Heroes
Just for one day

I like those lyrics a lot. David Bowie IS a hero.

Back
Top Bottom