The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
A few days, NSW? That's just not right. :tsk:

One of the reasons I was so excited to go to Lollapalooza back in '04 was because I was going to see JA, but then of course it was cancelled cause fucktards who buy concert tickets didn't buy those, of course. :mad:

Wait - was the two day in Chicage? Or the Janes/Audioslave one? I was at the Janes/Audioslave one. It was empty until Jane's came out. THen it filled up. Jane's live is amazing.

UberBeaver said:

Wait - was the two day in Chicage? Or the Janes/Audioslave one? I was at the Janes/Audioslave one. It was empty until Jane's came out. THen it filled up. Jane's live is amazing.

Yep, the two day Lolla was in Chicago. I was bummed I couldn't go, cause I think it was held during the week. :angry: Most people who appreciate JA are in their late 20's early 30's and have these job things they gotta be at. :madwife:

Carlos:

ae-612.jpg

:rockon:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yep, the two day Lolla was in Chicago. I was bummed I couldn't go, cause I think it was held during the week. :angry: Most people who appreciate JA are in their late 20's early 30's and have these job things they gotta be at. :madwife:

Or their mid-30's.

<----

:)

I figure everyone will get my humor and they probably don't. I sent out what I thought was a cute funny email, Now I'm thinking probably not. Annnd there is no way to cancel email :banghead:

redkat said:
I figure everyone will get my humor and they probably don't. I sent out what I thought was a cute funny email, Now I'm thinking probably not. Annnd there is no way to cancel email :banghead:

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

You didn't send it to the FYM people, did you? That could get ugly as people debate whether you sent it because you hate freedom or because you had a rough child hood and cannot be held accountable for the emails you send.

I don't have aol

maybe I can fix it with a "dont' open that last email email"

thankfully not an fym person though if they were on this board it would be a pm and I could cancel it :grumpy:

FWD it to me and I'll respond how much I admire your wit and I can't stop laughing. And then you reply with "I thought you'd like that."

NSW - i just DL's the official office version of Handbags and Gladrags. (WTF is a gladrag? I always just used a sock.)

UberBeaver said:
FWD it to me and I'll respond how much I admire your wit and I can't stop laughing. And then you reply with "I thought you'd like that."

NSW - i just DL's the official office version of Handbags and Gladrags. (WTF is a gladrag? I always just used a sock.)

A sock on a cock, Beav?

Kat, if you forward the e-mail to him you damned well better send it to me, too. Hopefully, it's not laden with inside jokes only you and your nutty OC friends will understand.

I'm not forwarding. :no:

I did send the don't read that last email email. Damn blackberry's it was probably read during a meeting :reject:

I love that "I admire your wit and I can't stop laughing" The next time someone sends me a stupid forward that will be my reply

Back
Top Bottom