The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i've been known to schedule myself a 6 hours layover in chicago, it's enough time to get to a great pizza place downtown before the connecting flight. :drool:

:hmm: I'll have to think of it that way to avoid the animosity i'm feeling over the fact that he never listens to me. :)

PM not so bad :up:

night guys my head is killiing me so I gotta get away from the screen :wave:

Heat :up:

Night Kat :hug:

Night Beav :wave:

I'm gonna do Sephora on Fri as it's near the hotel, then it's over and done...unless we decide to do it drunk on the day...I'll spend a fortune though :yikes:

Sending the PM now....and, LMPA, looks like The Call will have to wait for a bit...as Beav said, this will take patience and coordination....and he's right, I should call her when she's at her worst. Oh, the anticipation!

Snow. Hi.

I think I have a virus on my PC :(

I just punched my keyboard and it works again :happy:

LMPA - how will you work the in and out of the city thing.

NSW - I'm making an exception for you THIS time - I usually only do HI's when I here I know you're fragile though so HI!!

No spoken words said:
Sending the PM now....and, LMPA, looks like The Call will have to wait for a bit...as Beav said, this will take patience and coordination....and he's right, I should call her when she's at her worst. Oh, the anticipation!

Snow. Hi.

Damnit. I'm impatient, but this sounds like it will be worth the wait. :drool:

Snow, I'm guessing subway for the ins and outs. Just gonna get a metro card when I hook up with Ewbby Friday afternoon. Speaking of, I guess I should PM Ewen about that...

Holy shit girl, that sucks about the virus and keyboard. :(

:sad:

what's good anti virus free software? I used to use a good one but cannot remember the name...

I just did an AVG scan and it hasn't helped :(

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm gonna do Sephora on Fri as it's near the hotel, then it's over and done...unless we decide to do it drunk on the day...I'll spend a fortune though :yikes:

Not to mention the god awful make up you might agree to drunk. :lmao: Yes you need purple eyelashes :yikes:

Good morning :wave:

Carlos, tsk tsk. This is a bar. Your coffee is going to have to come with alcohol....:tongue:

Why Reggie...fancy meeting you and your walker here. :flirt:

Kat, I'm doing pretty good. Wishing I'm still in bed though...it's cold outside! :grumpy:
Slutfest :lol:
I'm not privy to all the details of slutfest...I would def try to go if I could, not sure it would be possible though :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom