The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This seems much more realistic: :lol:

Sometimes silence is the most harmful poison, Virgo. Today this seems to be the case, as words left unspoken create bitterness and resentment within you. Your analytical mind longs to get things out in the open and you end up nitpicking over what might have been said, but never was.

Christ:

Daily Overview for June 26, 2007
Provided by Astrology.com Daily Extended Forecast

Quickie:
Your spirit of renewal bodes well for someone who wants to return to your life.

Overview:
You're about to get a chance to mix travel with work -- and possibly business with pleasure. This equation equals a whole lot of potential fun for you. Go ahead and say yes if the opportunity comes up.

I have to go out too. :sad: I need to get an e-test and stickers for my car.

And I might do some lingerie shopping, although at this point, who the fuck knows when I'll ever get to use it? :rolleyes:

:wave:

Don't melt, Drea :wink:

Just working...response took so long because I was in a meeting. It's warm here...especially today....but then it's going to cool down over the weekend. That's different considering we're heading into the 4th of July weekend.

What's temp over there?

That sounds heavenly, Drea! :D You can send that heat this way, if you'd like.

It's currently about 19, and is supposed to get up to around 28 this afternoon. I'll definitely be eating my lunch outside today! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: the end of the eighties stressful. So does that mean we're heading back into the kind of bliss we had in the 90's :hyper:

Mine
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
As the Moon prepares to move out of its current Sign, it might be best for you to slow down and take another assessment of the situation. Pay attention to your self-esteem today as it is very fragile. Your confidence is starting to drop and this will have a major influence on how you enter a new situation. New information should not change your original plans.

I'm FRAGILE people!! :angry:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yes you are...like a delicate flower...:hug:

Take some 'me' time Kat...:yes:

:drool:

I've got to find new me time. I was told today I'm doing far too much cardio. I could go sit on a bike and not pedal just so I can read :D

new user:tacolover

I blame you guys for my mind making that dirty :tsk:

RedrocksU2 said:
They are actually B-sides.....check them out on iTunes.
They are mostly "dance" songs.....VERY good.

My fav from them. Did I ever mentioned, that I one point I was a bigger DM fan than a U2 fan? :shrug:

Saw them 3 times in one week.

I saw them last year (maybe - it's all a blur really) and Dave was ON. Martin did some amazing work in that show too :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I can't get Popular out of my head today. :lol:

"laaaa laaa laaaal laaaa"

:heart: I'll send beav our version

Coming home yesterday afternoon I had a new sig line picked out. Now I can't remember which it was.

Back
Top Bottom