The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blackjesusvsbuddychristsqua.gif

Barely even a contest :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:
My lack of enthusiasim for said movie only ensures my exile from generation.......wtf is my generation?

I think this was more my generation. Then again, I don't know how old you are. The movie came out in the mid 80s I think? It was awesome.

I've heard my generation called everything from X to Y to Slacker Generation. I like the last one. :D Which is the Me Generation? Is that people older than me or the kids today?

No spoken words said:

Done. For now, at least.

The Transformers is a cartoon that was not really designed with women in mind. Kat, you're not really supposed to like it.

cool :hi5: I thought other girls were into it and I was just lame/girly

I remember thinking the concept was cool, transforming and all but they were icky colors :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I remember the cartoons, I remember the toys, the toys were good fun....but I couldn't care less about the movie.
Meanwhile my compatriots are just about foaming at the mouth :tsk:

Did they get bit by something? A squirrel maybe? I'd hate for them to go all Cujo and try to kill you. That'd be terrible.

I don't think ET has withstood the test of time very well. It's not even in the IMDB Top 250. No one really talks about it anymore. I remember this being the biggest thing ever when I was kid. Seemingly as big as Star Wars (which is probably why I wasn't a huge fan.) I've only seen it once, I think. I'm thinking it was just overrated drivel.

I don't know the Golden Path. I know Stay Gold by Stevie Wonder. Also Golden Slumbers by the Beatles. Henry Fonda was in On Golden Pond. Also, Silver and Gold from the Island of Misfits Toys. But nay, not Golden Path.

Back
Top Bottom