The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sassy sounds good :up:

Penelope Cruz annoying? YES!

:yawn:

I have started using the ignore button, probably means I've been here too long. I never used to get annoyed so easily.

Check out my horoscope this sounds good eh?

Your love life will enter its most gorgeous phase the minute Mars begins to light your house of true love, for the first time in two years, from June 25 until August 7. This suggests you are beginning a whole new chapter in your love life - a very exciting prospect. Circle the date - June 25! Since Mercury will be retrograde during the front part of this period, you may decide to reconsider someone you once loved to see if you could create reconciliation. It would be a good time to investigate whether the two of you still have certain magic together.

The icing on the cake will be the appearance of the full moon on June 30 in Capricorn, putting you in the spotlight. At long last, you will know what you need to do to make you happy. All sorts of important developments will be reaching a high point in your life, on many levels. Thanks to a friendly alignment of Uranus, you can expect a few surprises to pop up on this truly terrific day for romance. Still, as happy as this day may be, Saturn will be moving close to Venus, a tiny warning not to get carried away! (Hey, that's a good problem, dear Capricorn!)

If you were born on or within five days of December 29, you will benefit most from the lyrical influence of this important full moon in your sign.

It just means that they've won half their games. whether or not it's good is relative to how the rest of their division is doing, but in general, it's not a disaster at this point of the season, but it's not great, either.

If you're in the NL Central it's amazing :lmao:

Wow Reg...if I could go to anything during All-Star week, I probably couldn't be happier. As it is though, I can not WAIT for Sat. At least I'm not going to have to watch Hill pitch. I am so panicked about tomorrow. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom