The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and Beav, I saw Danzig once. Stayed for a couple of songs just so I could say I was there. Don't remember anything else about it :huh:

Well, it was a free show for me, and Danzig were the headliners. I think Superjoint Ritual played before them (heard a couple of songs as well and then went back outside to hang out). Best band of the line-up was Lacuna Coil :up:

I'm getting very entertained at the moment, thankyouverymuch.

Unless of course more people show up or start posting more often. Then I might be persuaded to hang up...

Or maybe not. :shifty:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm getting very entertained at the moment, thankyouverymuch.

Unless of course more people show up or start posting more often. Then I might be persuaded to hang up...

Or maybe not. :shifty:

Mmhmm - on the phone with the boy are we? :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Lila, but we don't get VH-1 here. Is it the 60th b-day special? If so, it aired on our music station last week - it was really good. :)

I think it's like a biography or something

Lila64 said:

It comes out in the states on Friday. I want to see it, but I know it will make me angry :sigh:

It's on torrent sites all over the place. And Michael Moore said it's okay to download it. :wink:

I'm just reading the fym thread. Sounds like a good many are bashing the messenger yet again...

It's sensational, and he certainly doesn't give equal time to insurance companies (pretty much no time, actually) but that's his style. :shrug:

I haven't read many reviews, but I didn't hear anyone bashing it. He'll be on Larry King later this week. And apparently on Jay Leno tonight, I just read. Daily Show tomorrow night http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#ED

Did anyone watch Larry King tonight with Paul, Ringo, Yoko, Mrs. Harrison, etc. on the one year anniversary of Cirque De Soleil's LOVE? I hope to get to Vegas next month to see it :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom