The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that feeling well! Good luck to your team. :up:

I yell and scream too. :lol: I surprised some people at the game on Sunday by how vocal I was, and how much I was swearing. :reject: :giggle:

Most school's are getting out this week I have to stay an extra week :grumpy: (I'm in college not high school if that explains it better)

Buchanan got fired by his wife? He took that shit from her? HAHA, so much for Mr. Tough Guy. lol, PWND!

I knew you were in college, it just seems early. Either way, awesome. You know what I want? I want a time where when school ends I get a summer off. I haven't had a summer off since I was like 14 or something. Damn it, it's been too long. I need to be a teacher.

That whole getting the summer off thing is what keeps making me want to be a teacher...then I remember how much I'd get paid...and I stick with my major

I thought you knew that Beav, but I wanted to be positive. All other school doesn't get out until June so the last two weeks of May my mom wants me to take my brother and sister to school :grumpy:

ETA: LMPA I Thought you were talking about 24 but I wasn't sure...why IS this season so bad? :sad:

basketball_guy_bouncing_sm_nwm.gif

summer camp :drool:

snow this is why I rarely buy itunes, the inability to share. I don't know how to get around it. ::huh:

you can burn it to cd though. I think if you burn it and re upload it though it's still protected from file sharing? :hmm:

burn it then rip it to a new computer that doesn't have itunes installed??:slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom