The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright people - I need you put poverty and war aside for a minute and pray there is an open bar at this thing. then I won't have to go back to work, where it was fun breaking bad news to 200 people when you don't really feel sympathtic toward them :happy: Didn't have time to make the hair straight - I'm going in as is. I'm making time for a vodka right now though :stress:

and Beav - you know what happens when I get drunk :drool:

vp - I will reply later - it's not exciting though but was great overall. not exciting like "that" anyway :angry:

Bayou - if you want this to be a full blown crush I think you should replace the blown out head with "45 second rule" getting shot - someone photo shops that and well.....alll good things :up:

The fucking bar is empty. It's like everyone new I'd post today, and so you collectively cleared out, until you're sure that I have come and gone. Nice.

I now officially live in Chicago, by the way.

No spoken words said:
This is worse than I suspected. Not only am I shunned in the bar, but, my bandmates from Douche Monkey are doing solo work and side projects. GFY's.

you might use this:
e-gfy.gif

:wink:

DOUCHE MONKEY!!! Gawd, I kept thinking it was ASS MONKEYS...but maybe that was a dream I was having...or sumthin...:shifty:

NSW you're still in the band....Derek overthere is only standing in for you until you return...or at least that's what Beav said...:scratch:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh that's one sweet smiley Lila!!! :hi5:

Sorry about the game last night...it sucked just watching it on TV...:sigh:

It sucked more being there. Especially in the 8th I believe with the bases loaded :sigh: Did I mention I missed both of Arizona's homeruns while out getting food/snacks :happy:

Oh My god...did you see You Give Love a Bad Name :sad: and they all liked it??? What the Hell?!??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom