The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i dont live on a farm. :angry:

there are no cornfields btwn my house and work :angry:

i am gonna walk to work now thanks to beav :hi5:

And He who walks behind the rows did say; I will send outlanders amongst you... a man and a woman, and these outlanders will be unbelievers and profaners of the holy and the man will sorely test you. for he has great power, even greater than that of the blue man!

VintagePunk said:

:shifty: :hug:

Piles of what, Kat?

papers. One of which contains hot teachers ph# :hmm:

beer, sports and pizza :drool: I'm a
frat boy at heart

Snow really you don't drink tea? :(
:wink:
tell me you dance? I believe my brothers gf is convinced she needs to learn irish dance to meet the family. I'm teaching her:giggle: :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You know my advice on hot teacher's #, Kat. ;)

Ok, that's going to be my night - pizza, beer and the hockey game.

Too bad I'll be partaking of all three alone.

:shifty:

:hi5: I could do it long distance. Once I get back from the law library. Or before but I don't like to drink before going to the library. It tends to cause problems.

redkat said:

tell me you dance? I believe my brothers gf is convinced she needs to learn irish dance to meet the family. I'm teaching her:giggle: :heart:

You should teach her to just jump around a lot and yell out things like, "Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!" at random. "Erin Go Bra-less!" "Pogue Mahon!" Every once in a while a kick, and work in the Elaine Bennis thumb move. Then when she does it for your family, oh how you'll laugh. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

ETA - And then you can say to your brother, "HAHA - look at you, marrying a mental! I win, monkey boy."

UberBeaver said:

You should teach her to just jump around a lot and yell out things like, "Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!" at random. "Erin Go Bra-less!" "Pogue Mahon!" Every once in a while a kick, and work in the Elaine Bennis thumb move. Then when she does it for your family, oh how you'll laugh. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

:drool: Tell her that's how they do it in the "old country." :up:

UberBeaver said:

ETA - And then you can say to your brother, "HAHA - look at you, marrying a mental! I win, monkey boy."

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom