The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was just too painful, plus I had to work practically everyday last summer. But there's so many changes with the Cubs this season, I'm TRYING to be a little optimistic

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Let's be on a diet together Snow...:hi5:

I'm trying to lose about 5lbs...:shh:

I'm game - I'm trying to lose 15 (at least).

I'm not sure how that will happen as the vending maching won
mad.jpg

Although I hadn't eaten since 5, but still :(

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm game - I'm trying to lose 15 (at least).

I'm not sure how that will happen as the vending maching won
mad.jpg

Although I hadn't eaten since 5, but still :(

Well if you haven't eaten since 5:00 p.m. I'll cut you some slack...you did get the celery and carrot pack...right...:eyebrow:

Yeah, of course. Allthough it was shaped like and tasted like a bagel. We've some talented cafeteria ladies I'll tell you.

:shameonemeIknow: but it was that or chips.

alright - back to work for me or I'll never leave.

If you want a diet partner let me know - I need to be more accountable (clearly).

snowbunny00774 said:
Yeah, of course. Allthough it was shaped like and tasted like a bagel. We've some talented cafeteria ladies I'll tell you.

:shameonemeIknow: but it was that or chips.

alright - back to work for me or I'll never leave.

If you want a diet partner let me know - I need to be more accountable (clearly).

Yeah well I'm in with ya dear...I need to make sure I watch the sweets. I've always had a very high metabolism, but the ol...er, more 'mature' I get I realize I need to lay off the sweet stuff a little more.

I've been doing good the past few days...:yes:

i wrote an entire song on the piano this evening, fancy complicated chord progressions and everything!! lost track of time and almost missed meeting the friend i was meant to... saw fracture, it was ok. and now i should be studying for the final i have at 11 tomorrow but im putting my song on the computer.

you?

That sounds awesome (the song, not almost missing your friends and the final)

I slept pretty much all day, I've been really sick...I'm supposed to be studying for finals, and by about three in the morning I''ll probably start :lol:...

Thora, while we may not love the same sport...I have felt your pain...It was a dark depressing October Evening in 2003, the 14th to be specific...that day, my word shattered (sportswise)

Thanks guys. :hug:

I'll be okay. I'm just tired and moody right now. :lol: Plus, I still have a migraine, so my head is pounding.

Anyone have a sig suggestion? I'll want to get rid of my current one by tomorrow.

I like my sig just being last.fm I got tired of trying to come up with sigs that entertained me for prolonged periods of time.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks guys. :hug:

I'll be okay. I'm just tired and moody right now. :lol: Plus, I still have a migraine, so my head is pounding.

Anyone have a sig suggestion? I'll want to get rid of my current one by tomorrow.

Drink until you pass out, that always works for me when I want things to go away....:yes:

Other than that...I'm clueless...:shrug:

Tre thanks for the note(s)...:lol:

if I don't do last.fm I usually like to use whatever music/actor/tv show I'm into at the time.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Drink until you pass out, that always works for me when I want things to go away....:yes:

Other than that...I'm clueless...:shrug:

Tre thanks for the note(s)...:lol:

I could. Since my head is pounding already, and I haven't had any alcohol, I should probably give my head a rest and get some sleep. That always helps with migraines.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Chords/notes...sadly I don't play the guitar...:shrug:

check out the lyrics dude.:cool:

this is the first time ive written an entire song 100% without the guitar! i wrote the music after listening to beethoven and pink floyd. and the lyrics after having the final cut on until 2 AM and then writing.

Those are great lyrics, tre! I really like them.

Okay kids, I think it's time for me to head to bed. Gotta get this migraine to go away.

G'night!

Back
Top Bottom