The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't want to get too far ahead of myself though, first we have to worry about Michigan. :nervous:

then we'll worry about crushing USC :wink:

my brother's having his birthday party tonight (11th)...a bunch of screaming little boys that keep coming in my room and shooting me with a variety of little toys things that all the little boys have now. christ. at least i had cake though.

rented a history of violence, about to put it on. anyone seen it? i heard it's reallly good...

Last edited:
I haven't put the movie on yet...couldn't bring myself to stop listening to music on the computer (which is where I'm watching the movie since the little boys have claimed the tv).

isn't it amazing how I'm even able to procrastinate when it comes to things I *want* to do?

:huh:

it's only R silly reggie. anyway my mom rented it for me, so blame her for bad parenting. i'm just an innocent child who has no idea what i'm getting into, etc etc :angel:

Bad Mommy!!! :shame:

Hell I rented the Bad News Bear for my kid and he's at least 4 or 5 years younger than you!!!

Procrastination is a skill, great job so far!!

OSU looks good, while my Trojans barely squeaked one out :reject:

See you in the first week of January :rockon:

well I don't want to be interrupting anything here :shifty:

wow despiting eating enough to last me a week, I'm strangely hungry. I want to go eat some leftover Chinese but I'd have to trek through evil little boys with toy guns land. wish me luck guyz :uhoh:

and yeah I was quite happy with how OSU played...though not so happy when our local abc stopped carrying it halfway through the third quarter. the woes of being a buckeye fan in the southeast. not really a UGA fan but living in Georgia I sort of support them I guess- very depressing what happened to them today :tsk:

You're in my mind, all of the time reggie :flirt:

I talked to Tre the other day with his merry ole english accent :drool: :hyper:

It must have been good
This can't be for good
Everything's.... oh
Is everything OK?
I waited oh I, oh I
Waited, oh I, oh I,
Oh I must be too dumb to be proud
Because I waited, I waited... oh I.
Waited, Waited, oh I...
:rockon:

Last edited:
Let's see my day...well (sorry I'm a bit buzzed so I'm chatty) let's see dropped my daughter off at a babysitting class at 9:00 then went and worked out..then mowed the lawn, sat down and watched the A's and Tigers game, turned it over to the USC/ASU game, finished that started drinking and here I am with you...:flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sounds kinda kinky, actually...:hmm:

Oh Bri...seriously you're not actually considering that.

Nah, you're out trying to find the best deals on treadmills!!! Naughty girl....

So should I just come over to PLEBA so you and VP don't have to keep going back and forth?

Back
Top Bottom