The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
That was good work, your post. Also, kudos for spelling out LMPA's whole interference name.

no shit...that cut and paste was exhausting :tired: but she seemed annoyed we're not putting in the effort.

k - I really am squinting now...night ;)

I'm a peach :cute: :embarrassed: :shy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Phone drama is officially fucking over.

Next.

They always cancel my favorite shows. :grumpy: I predict the fan(s) will write in and we'll get the show saved! New season! YAY! It's like the new new BSG.

redkat said:

It's my conscious effort not to get on the crazy train.

Nah, you're not even in the same galaxy as the crazy train.

Last edited:
For you LarryMullen's_POPAngel, I'll make the effort* :drool:

* once a day. technically this is twice today so I'm good now till tmw. get over it :kiss:

yeah but it's raining and crappy so my plans changed for a bit.
I thought I'd surprise them :cute:
and boy did I ever.

I'm only here for a few hrs and then I will most certainly be celebrating America tonight. I'm even having a BBQ before we head out (repeat of last night :drool: ). I'm off Monday :forceddayoffkillintheface: so I'm sure tmw night will be repeat x3 :drool:

haha, funny you should mention that...# 4...I sent her shit to HR on thurs...letter of resignation on my desk when I got here :drool:
no having to fuck around with proper channels etc :love:

I was with work people last night and they kept calling me Vader :cute:

isn't he though :cute:

If only I could manage life as well I as I manage work. Maybe it was some bargain I had to make with the devil or something and I forget making it.

I'll bet that's what it was, Lucifer got to you in a weak moment. :(

Okay, do people still get worked up over interracial relationships?? I thought that hasn't been in vogue for decades. Or am I such a flaming liberal that I just tend not to notice things like that? : puzzled:

lol....no, they don't. However, I think his location is somewhat relevant...interreligious is still not fully accepted there, never mind races.

:whew:

My brother once accused me of trying to work my way through the United Nations. :cute: And I guess the current thing is sorta interracial. I'm only hanging in their for his status card. I hope that one day all my purchases will be tax -free. :drool:

I've had the shopping bug for a few days now. I'm considering buying a new barbecue. My old one will last another year, but a shiny new one would be nice.

And I left my patio furniture outside over the winter (bad, lazy VP :shame: ) so I need a new umbrella and cushions for my chairs. New cushions are expensive.

That sucks you feeling sick still thora.

yeah, I had to buy new ones last year...:crazy:
zellers isn't too bad. I got 2 awesome umbrellas from sams club. the tiki kind, I love them :drool:

Mmm... BBQ! I bought one for my parents a few years ago, but have never gotten around to getting one myself.

I'm in desperate need of summer-y work clothes, since I keep losing weight, and none of that stuff fits me any more.

Other than some clothes, and possibly a new bathing suit, I'm not totally sure what I'll be getting. I just want to spend money. :lol:

I need to do major yard work in my backyard. I tried to do some last weekend, but after 10 minutes, I was sneezing and choking and had to come in. And now there are issues with the new neighbours wanting to put up a fence to divide the two yards - when it was me and my parents, we took the fence down and just had one huge yard. I agree, we do need a fence, but that will cut off access to my storage sheds. It's a big, complicated mess. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom