The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Love and peace my ass!!! :madspit:

We need to write a song about Martin Luther King...intertwine it with religious imagery...like Jebus and love and barbed wire...:yes:

I don't know if the world is ready for that Reg...it's pretty revoluntionary

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Ah, it's not that...I must be on my man 'period'....you know the one where I need more action, and even when I get said action it ain't enough....it's rough being a guy...:sad:

Because that never happens to women, or anything. :angry:

UberBeaver said:
It's all about the moon and the tides, Reg. :hi5: I'd give you a man hug, but today probably isn't the best day for that.

Wise decision. He'd probably hump your leg. :uhoh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Ah, it's not that...I must be on my man 'period'....you know the one where I need more action, and even when I get said action it ain't enough....it's rough being a guy...:sad:

you guys don't have a monopoly on that problem....unfortunately :grumpy: :sigh: :now:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Love and peace my ass!!! :madspit:

We need to write a song about Martin Luther King...intertwine it with religious imagery...like Jebus and love and barbed wire...:yes:

OK, how's this:

One man come in the name of "love"(lol pwnd)
One man come and goes
One man come here to watch pillow fights
One man to tell NSW to "GFY".

One man caught on a barbed wire fence
One man he resists
One woman washes on an empty beach
And another woman she kiss

Early morning, July 07
live web feed in the London sky
Free at last, pillow fight
They could not hit that shit right

In the name of pr0n!
What more in the name of pr0n? (3x)

snowbunny00774 said:

you guys don't have a monopoly on that problem....unfortunately :grumpy: :sigh: :now:

Well, maybe not a monopoly but lately it's like I have a series of Hotels on Park Place, or some shit*. Damn kids. :mad:

I don't really know how to play monopoly. :reject:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

OK, how's this:

One man come and goes

One man he resists

Early morning, July 07

In the name of pr0n!

:lol:

It's one of their older songs, I just looked it up and it's from '73, but it's played on classic rock radio all the time - you'd probably know it if you heard it.

Sarah turned on VH 1's Rock Honours, and they played it. It's really southern rock/blues based guitar, and Sarah said it reminded her of something else...I think she's referring to the bridge of the song (we only caught the end of it), and I wanted to play it for her.

So yeah, it's not that I've gone all southern rock, or anything.

It's not a big enough deal to go through all that trouble, but thanks. I don't like them all that much. I saw them once opening for someone (Don Henley, back in the early 90's, iirc?) and I did buy one of their ZZ key chains from the videos, just because it was so cool. I still have it. :lol:

Do I need to confiscate your phone, missy? :shame:

This is actually a good show, Heart was just on, and Genesis are coming up.

VintagePunk said:
It's not a big enough deal to go through all that trouble, but thanks. I don't like them all that much. I saw them once opening for someone (Don Henley, back in the early 90's, iirc?) and I did buy one of their ZZ key chains from the videos, just because it was so cool. I still have it. :lol:

Do I need to confiscate your phone, missy? :shame:

This is actually a good show, Heart was just on, and Genesis are coming up.

I like Heart :up:

Oh, you'll have to beat me over the head with it before you confinscate it. I'd insist. :wink:

UberBeaver said:

OK, how's this:

One man come and goes

One man he resists

Early morning, July 07

In the name of pr0n!

:lmao:

I just read this and had to stifle laughing, again.

Official SF theme - :love:

Reg is outta town. You may have to request it from LMPA's mom. Make sure to say plz.

Not a heart fan :huh:

Oh, and Beav, you might know the ZZ Top song Tush.

UberBeaver said:

When your phone does ring, are you going to wait a while before answering?

And FYI - I was talking to one of my friends a few weeks ago, and she mentioned this girls name that I hadn't heard in years. And I was like, "Wait....she's gotta have the record for longest shower ever by now?" My friend - right away (evil women :mad: ) - said, "Oh you called her and she said she was jumping in the shower?" "Yep." "When was this?" "1993 or so?" True story.

Moral of the story, if you are going to wait, don't wait too long cause eventually they get married and have kids and shit. But they don't forget. Oh no, they don't forget. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom