The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah looks like it might storm here...I hope it does today so the rest of the weekend is clear for...activity watching :shifty:

enjoy lunch, leave your phone behind ;)

the rockin edge said:
no im sure, i have had no kids beav.:wink:

THen who, pray tell, is this - or should I say, WAS this?

GUITAR%20BABY!!!.JPG

Mmm... lunch. Our department is having Pita Pit for lunch. :drool: Which reminds me - I have to fax our order to them soon.

Today is our monthly departmental lunch & a movie day. I love the last Friday of the month! :D

ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... lunch. Our department is having Pita Pit for lunch. :drool: Which reminds me - I have to fax our order to them soon.

pita pit :drool: I love that they deliver...I lived on that shit when I was renovating next door, I couldn't eat if for a while after :eek:verdose:

oooh another stop?

no - you got me excited :angry:

anyway - I really want to know who it was Beav....was it you?
:cmontellmeyoursecretssafewithme:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

pita pit :drool: I love that they deliver...I lived on that shit when I was renovating next door, I couldn't eat if for a while after :eek:verdose:

I've only had it once before, but it was very delicious. Hopefully today will be excellent.

UberBeaver said:
Ive listened to preachers
Ive listened to fools
Ive watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules

Beav...I saw that poser who stole our Douche Monkey idea for writing that 'Crazy Train' song....:madspit:

I'm thinking we should write a song about climbing a mountain...you know call it something like....um....'Over The Mountain' or something...:hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav...I saw that poser who stole our Douche Monkey idea for writing that 'Crazy Train' song....:madspit:

I'm thinking we should write a song about climbing a mountain...you know call it something like....um....'Over The Mountain' or something...:hmm:

You know what Reg, I like where you're going, BUT - we're Douche Monkey. We got to go higher than the mountains. We need to build something that goes right to Heaven. Like a Ladder to Heaven. Hmm...ideas?

snowbunny00774 said:
oooh another stop?

no - you got me excited :angry:

anyway - I really want to know who it was Beav....was it you?
:cmontellmeyoursecretssafewithme:

I just saw that stop, so it was new for me.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the secret. The only secret I have is that I don't reall have a peni......:angry: pen. I don't have a pen. I never learned to use a pen. I use a pencil. All the time. Don't look at me like that, all judgemental and shit. You don't know me.

UberBeaver said:

You know what Reg, I like where you're going, BUT - we're Douche Monkey. We got to go higher than the mountains. We need to build something that goes right to Heaven. Like a Ladder to Heaven. Hmm...ideas?

Or like one of those giant cranes that they use when they're building high rises...Buying a Crane to Heaven....:hmm:

Let me sleep on that one Beav....:whistle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Or like one of those giant cranes that they use when they're building high rises...Buying a Crane to Heaven....:hmm:

Let me sleep on that one Beav....:whistle:

Ther's some dopey broad that knows
All that glitters is platinum (edit - silver maybe?)
And she's buying a whooping crane, to heaven.

OH THAT IS A FUCKING HIT! The end has to totally rock out.

Hey, re: Thread title. I think I have to disagree. Relating back to my recent interpretations of the New Testament, ie that Jesus was more of a bitter asshole than a hippy love freak, I bet he did say UYFA. Like when he went to the temple and the moneychangers were there, and he went all buckwild and started flipping tables and shit. I bet he was all, "Hey, you take your wares out of my fathers house and shove them UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! YEAH!" Well, not in English, of course, cause he wasn't in America, but you know what I mean. In Latin or Greek or Sumarian or Yiddish or Hebrew or Arabic or whatever language they spoke in back then.

ETA - Sanskrit?

UberBeaver said:

Ther's some dopey broad that knows
All that glitters is platinum (edit - silver maybe?)
And she's buying a whooping crane, to heaven.

OH THAT IS A FUCKING HIT! The end has to totally rock out.

okay - this is getting a little tiring. if you want to stop making fun of me i'd appreciate it :(

UberBeaver said:
Hey, re: Thread title. I think I have to disagree. Relating back to my recent interpretations of the New Testament, ie that Jesus was more of a bitter asshole than a hippy love freak, I bet he did say UYFA. Like when he went to the temple and the moneychangers were there, and he went all buckwild and started flipping tables and shit. I bet he was all, "Hey, you take your wares out of my fathers house and shove them UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! YEAH!" Well, not in English, of course, cause he wasn't in America, but you know what I mean. In Latin or Greek or Sumarian or Yiddish or Hebrew or Arabic or whatever language they spoke in back then.

ETA - Sanskrit?

again - if this is directed at me, cos there's little I do that you don't shit on, piss off....otherwise it's funny :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

okay - this is getting a little tiring. if you want to stop making fun of me i'd appreciate it :(

again - if this is directed at me, cos there's little I do that you don't shit on, piss off....otherwise it's funny :lol:

:uhoh: You might want to chill out a bit. Just a joke. Relax. Work less. Use the hot tub :livewebfeed:. Take it easy.

In answer to an earlier question you posed Beav, I get to sleep in til around 10:00am-ish, and go to bed late late at night. :yawn:
:happy:

Back
Top Bottom