The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To whom it may concern,

We are currently asking concerned citizens to contribute to a "Get BoMac to the Grey Cup" fund. All proceeds would go to the worthy cause of getting BoMac to see his hometown team play in the Grey Cup in Montreal on Sunday.

Don't miss this opportunity to make a difference in BoMac's life. He sorely wants to be back for the big game.

Your generosity is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

BoMac Society Against High Airplane Prices (SAHAP)

I know of a way to use the card ELFA, if you're interested.

I'm listening...

To whom it may concern,

We are currently asking concerned citizens to contribute to a "Get BoMac to the Grey Cup" fund. All proceeds would go to the worthy cause of getting BoMac to see his hometown team play in the Grey Cup in Montreal on Sunday.

Don't miss this opportunity to make a difference in BoMac's life. He sorely wants to be back for the big game.

Your generosity is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

BoMac Society Against High Airplane Prices (SAHAP)

How gauche :tsk:

Ok, what you do ELFA, is you sign out of your iTunes account. Then switch over to the US itunes store. then you start an account over there, using your nifty little gift card, and the only catch is...you need a US address.

:lol:

Any time I have to register for anything with a US address, I make up a street name and number, and then put Beverly Hills, 90210, because it's the only zip code I can remember. lol

:laugh: Awesome!

I've done that before, but I do remember my old zip code from when I lived in Seattle. As I don't want any junk mail delivered there, I'll just put in like 123 Main St or something.

:lol:

Any time I have to register for anything with a US address, I make up a street name and number, and then put Beverly Hills, 90210, because it's the only zip code I can remember. lol

So do I! If there's something that wants my address and I don't want to give it to them that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom