The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:yikes:

Disregard the previous message. About being boring and shit. It was a joke. Hehe. Funny, no?

mad.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Seriously, I got nuthin'. I think iI'm a better comedy foil. I play well off of others. So, go, Beav. It's your turn to shine. : pressureoff:

I'm tired of carrying this thread. This should be a team effort. Why it always gotta fall on me? One of these days I'm gonna run out of alcohol or coffee and then what's gonna become of this place? It's gonna end up like the Octogan Bar. That one thread down below has been going on since 1983. 1983! WTF?

UberBeaver said:

I'm tired of carrying this thread. This should be a team effort. Why it always gotta fall on me? One of these days I'm gonna run out of alcohol or coffee and then what's gonna become of this place? It's gonna end up like the Octogan Bar. That one thread down below has been going on since 1983. 1983! WTF?

I presume that by the time that happens, you'll have whipped us all into shape (whip :drool:)

I dunno. I'm drunk atm and probably not in the best shape for long term planning.

UberBeaver said:
VP - you went out, or drank at home? I stayed in, watched the wire, caught a nice buzz, now I'm sittin here watching A Knight's Tale.

Stayed home. A friend dropped over. She's gone, now.

If i hadn't corrected that, it would have said that a fiend fropped over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom