The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite AD moment, and maybe if you ask me tomorrow it'll be different...but for right now, Gob is telling Michael that he wants to get back together with his wife....and Michael asks him if he even knows his wife's name and Gob blurts out "Crindy". Cracks me up.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This is turning into a game thread. :shame:

When I get back it'd better be back to Cylons, Sexytime and drunk people.

Yes I'm bossy. :wink:

menu_cylons.jpg

sexytime.jpg

Drunk.jpg

east_3_1.gif
:wink:

I'm an AD fan though I've only seen 2 complete seasons and an episode here and there.

I like it when someone says "the o.c" and Michael says "don't call it that"

and that's my contribution

No spoken words said:
Anyway, the episode where Gob is not sure if it's bees or beads inspired this all. Not many AD fans in here, it seems. ADD people, sure.

NSW how about when Gob decides to go to his father's prison in order to break out as a illusion, can't pass the key and then gets shivved before he can escape on his own. Then wakes up in a hospital and asks "Am I in prison?" and his mother says "No" to which he responds:

"Ta da"

:lmao:

redkat said:
I'm an AD fan though I've only seen 2 complete seasons and an episode here and there.

I like it when someone says "the o.c" and Michael says "don't call it that"

and that's my contribution

There were only 2 full seasons, and a 3rd season that was just 13 episodes.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

NSW how about when Gob decides to go to his father's prison in order to break out as a illusion, can't pass the key and then gets shivved before he can escape on his own. Then wakes up in a hospital and asks "Am I in prison?" and his mother says "No" to which he responds:

"Ta da"

:lmao:

That episode is my favorite. Earlier, his trying to swallow the key to the cuffs. And, his getting stabbed in prison, and the guy that stabs him says "White Power", and as Gob slides to the floor, he says "I...am....white". Classic.

I'll bring the sexytime later tonight. :yes: Until then, I'm sure all of you will be more than capable of taking care of that.

I'm off to Ikea then to dinner. :drool:

Later, peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom