The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatch. Not all of them, of course, but, I do rewatch.

I don't look at books or films or pieces of art as things you experience just once. But, I also know a lot of people that refuse to re-read a book or re-watch a film. I do not and cannot understand that approach, but, I respect it. Well, hell, I know a lot of people that refuse to read a book in the first place, let alone re-read it. :)

VintagePunk said:
I'm going to zip up those files for you now...

Which files? Remember, if it's Arcade Fire, no need, got that site to work for my computer, finally. I got 3 U3 files from you, also. What, then, is it that you're gonna zip?

No spoken words said:

Which files? Remember, if it's Arcade Fire, no need, got that site to work for my computer, finally. I got 3 U3 files from you, also. What, then, is it that you're gonna zip?

Nothing. :shifty: I had some other u2 things...

Enjoy your balcony/music/the nice weather. :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Why is NSW going onto his balcony to listen to his headphones? :scratch:

:wave:

Cos I live in an apartment building. Love to read or listen to music on the balcony, but, do not like to disturb neighbors, so when listening to music out there, I use my headphones. Had to head on in because the sun was right in my face.

2nd last thread on the bottom of OOC? are you fucking kidding - you're all fired :tsk:

Sign me up for next year :drool: Curling rocks da house!! :giggle: VP might get that!

Awesome - I suck, I alost got a concussion, me knww is wrecked, we came 9th of 12 teams in the fun draw, I'll need a massage and or / body lift t,mw, 9am-9pm 12 hrs of a lot of hurryhard /standaround and I lOVE it./ Everyone dhould curl. it si bloody fereezing in london right now though -14 w/windchill-25C :(

Tmw I'm going to hurt apparenrly so I'm going to vwenture out to my hottub maYBE IF i'M BRAVE. What useless genius move did I have putting it halfqay down my backyard :annoyerd:

K - as you can tell, I',m all curlinged out. I mafe tentative plans to go see a banf later so I'm going to see ablout getting ready. I';ll either end up out or asllep in bed if I make it out of thwe bath.

Curling:drool:

No worries lila - i fell and someone went to help and I impaled my head on their broom nearly - I had a massive goose egg, but once they sdaid I was fine I started to take advantage of all curling has to offer :drunk:. The bump is a bit smaller just hursts a lot

BloodyMary.JPG

I never got Lost. I think even the people who follow it don't even get it anymore.

You guys do realize when I see Buchanan on 24 Monday night I'm going to be laughing my fucking tail off. :p

My mom loaned me TransAmerica last night (momflix?), maybe I'll watch that tonight.

I'm tired. :yawn:

How's everyone tonight, besides cold and wishing they knew how to curl? ;)

Cold, sleepy, hungry,...

Think it's time to curl up on the couch, get warm, find something to watch, and have my dinner served to me. :)

snowbunny00774 said:
2nd last thread on the bottom of OOC? are you fucking kidding - you're all fired :tsk:

Sign me up for next year :drool: Curling rocks da house!! :giggle: VP might get that!

Awesome - I suck, I alost got a concussion, me knww is wrecked, we came 9th of 12 teams in the fun draw, I'll need a massage and or / body lift t,mw, 9am-9pm 12 hrs of a lot of hurryhard /standaround and I lOVE it./ Everyone dhould curl. it si bloody fereezing in london right now though -14 w/windchill-25C :(

Tmw I'm going to hurt apparenrly so I'm going to vwenture out to my hottub maYBE IF i'M BRAVE. What useless genius move did I have putting it halfqay down my backyard :annoyerd:

K - as you can tell, I',m all curlinged out. I mafe tentative plans to go see a banf later so I'm going to see ablout getting ready. I';ll either end up out or asllep in bed if I make it out of thwe bath.

Curling:drool:

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom