The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Ummm...no. I've thought that for a long time. So far, you have all of his good qualities. It's a little freaky, though. :yikes: :lol:

He was a sarcastic prick with a powerful self-deprecation streak?

ETA - Ok, well, goodnight, then. VP.

Well, even though it's a Friday, and I can sleep all day tomorrow if I want to, I think I'm gonna call it a day. I'm tired.

Have a good rest of your night! :wave:

G'night Thora :wave:

And I'm praying for you NSW...that' you'll quit beating yourself up...and working until ungodly hours...and make it to dinner with me on time next time. :sad:

Alright buddy, I've got some Tesla/Leppard/Crüe/Van Halen DVD's to watch...later :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
G'night Thora :wave:

And I'm praying for you NSW...that' you'll quit beating yourself up...and working until ungodly hours...and make it to dinner with me on time next time. :sad:

Alright buddy, I've got some Tesla/Leppard/Crüe/Van Halen DVD's to watch...later :wave:

:)

Reg, I do find plenty of time to do the things I enjoy, be it things I do at home like read or listen to music or watch DVDs...to, of course, doing stuff with my friends. So, you need never worry about that, my free time is precious to me, regardless of whether I work until 6pm or 10pm.

As for not beating myself up.....that's another story. :)

Thanks for the concern, and, I will go to the Dodger game you are attending, trust me.

Enjoy your quadruple hair attack.

So, my life is weird. Another weekend, more plans getting cancelled. Supposed to go to the UCLA game today, but, my friend who asked me to go just called to let me know that his Mom had her pipes burst in her home, and she has had to temporarily move out and so he needs to help her move some stuff out and over to his place. So, we're not going to the game. Feel bad for his Mom. So, not a big deal that I'm not going to the game, but, not thrilled about it either. Now, if the Super Bowl party I'm going to tomorrow gets cancelled I'll be pissed. :)

Nobody is here, but, hello anyway. :)

Nah. I live in LA and were famous here for "flaking" on plans. Though, burst pipes transcends typical reasons for flaking. Maybe it is the site. Now, here is the question...do I try to make plans for tonight, like dinner or a movie with a friend, or so I lazy it up and save all of my social energy for tomorrow? :)

Sociology is the cooler class, but I liked English, too.

How's life besides escuela?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey nsw.

Maybe our plans keep getting cancelled cause we post here. I don't know exactly why, but maybe the two are related somehow. :hmm:

seems to be going around :hmm:

pipes bursting? I thought it had to be cold to do that

redkat said:

seems to be going around :hmm:

pipes bursting? I thought it had to be cold to do that

Well, when pipes freeze they are more apt to burst, sure. But, her pipes were apparently really old and they just exploded, her whole house is flooded or close to flooded. Not even sure what my friend thinks he can get out of her house to salvage, but they're gonna try.

No spoken words said:
Nah. I live in LA and were famous here for "flaking" on plans. Though, burst pipes transcends typical reasons for flaking. Maybe it is the site. Now, here is the question...do I try to make plans for tonight, like dinner or a movie with a friend, or so I lazy it up and save all of my social energy for tomorrow? :)

Sociology is the cooler class, but I liked English, too.

How's life besides escuela?

Oh, flaking is universal. :lol:

Laze it up tonight so you can be extra social tomorrow.

Right now, life is work and school. There's really nothing else, save plans with friends here and there. Kinda boring, but it's ok for now.

You'd better not be at work. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, flaking is universal. :lol:

Laze it up tonight so you can be extra social tomorrow.

Right now, life is work and school. There's really nothing else, save plans with friends here and there. Kinda boring, but it's ok for now.

You'd better not be at work. :wink:

Ha. No, I am not at work but now that I'm not going to the game, I will do some work from home. Nothing major, but, sometimes some of the things I need to do for work are best done when I'm not in the office...when things are quieter and I can really focus. But, I'm also watching college basketball and posting here, so there's balance.

Yeah, knowing me, unless something really appealing presents itself, I'll just hang out here tonight.

Work and school might be a tad boring, but, you being back to school is exciting to me...you're forging a new path for yourself and learning new things in the process, and the net result will be not only a more evolved you, but, a you who is able to leave where you live, which seems to be a goal of yours. That's pretty exciting. I'll shut up.

No spoken words said:

:madwife: most people I know aren't flaky. I just had a person flake due to a death, decent reason I guess.

Social energy builds for me so I'd go out tonight to warm up for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom