The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

Interference Melbourne Road Trip is now known as the MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR feat. muffins & iced chocolates!

And Ax, I'm a decent kitchen hand - work as a supervisor in a cafe.

:lol:

Good, so we can share the food duties and make the others pay for petrol! We're on the good end of this bargain.

coolian2 said:
I think i'll use the two hour break tomorrow to get my shit together - pens, books, bus pass. Christ, i'm a disorganised human being.

I read 'pens' as 'penis' first, just because I'm so used to you posting that.

I haven't bought anything for uni yet except my notepad. I suppose I better get around to the course readers tomorrow.

major_panic said:

Fuel? Who needs fuel when we have POWERJUICE?

I still don't know what that is :lol:

FEI:

snapshotj200803020003cm3.jpg

bono_man2002 said:

But who gets stuck with the fuel? :lol:

Whoever's not cooking the food, i.e. you!

Also, nice catch by Hussey, but considering it brought Gambhir to the crease, it's not that much to cheer about really!

bono_man2002 said:

I still don't know what that is :lol:

FEI:

snapshotj200803020003cm3.jpg

I don't either, I just see the Americans talking about it all the time in IO so I picked it up.

And, OWNAGE by the Aussies!

Axver said:

I haven't bought anything for uni yet except my notepad. I suppose I better get around to the course readers tomorrow.

Crap, course readers. Don't even know what I need... :huh:

Tomorrow will quite possibly be the worst day EVAR to go and buy books at the uni bookshop, too.

major_panic said:

Crap, course readers. Don't even know what I need... :huh:

Tomorrow will quite possibly be the worst day EVAR to go and buy books at the uni bookshop, too.

I haven't looked up what I need. I think my courses just have readers this semester, no textbooks. Might not actually go in tomorrow; I'll wait until later in the week. The only tute I have this week is Holocaust & Genocide on Tuesday, and nobody does their readings for the first week.

Have we scared off the others with cricket? :uhoh:

OK, so folks, what Aussie city do you most want to go to that you haven't seen yet?

Perth for me.

Axver said:

Yeah, but as much as he posts, I still haven't seen the evidence. Not even with the temptation of my samosa. :tsk:

gluey said:
Yeah, but as much as he posts, I still haven't seen the evidence. Not even with the temptation of my samosa. :tsk:

:lol:

Has he gone shy? :tsk:

I'd quite like to see a rip-roaring inbred outback town, and then run like hell to civilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom