The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

I like this idea actually. Or, how about... Africanism? As announced by the prophet Bono.

All you have to do is have heart, soul, and know how to kneel and say the word "Africa".

:lmao:

Well, that's a bloody easy religion!

coolian2 said:
"Hello, i represent the Fred Nile Party. We've decided to support homosexuality and will being holding a little soiree next Friday. We'll be calling it the Fred Nile PARTAY!"

:lol:

How about: "Hi, I represent Family First. To get a family, first you need to go out and have lots of sex. So we've organised a little orgy on Saturday. Interested?"

mysterious_jen said:

did you go to st josephs? or is it grammar? posh schools i cant remember ....

Melbourne High School, all the way!

Easily the best-achieving school in Victoria, with the greatest bunch of people ever. Eats private school report cards for breakfast.

Did I mention we're also a bit arrogant?

23_144_6[1].gif

Axver said:

How about: "Hi, I represent Family First. To get a family, first you need to go out and have lots of sex. So we've organised a little orgy on Saturday. Interested?"

That would be absolutely freaking hilarious.

mysterious_jen said:
nope.

not for free electricity .

or mabey im still trying to set you too up . :lol:

:lol: Not at all subtle about it either, are you? :wink:

All I'm thinking about at the moment is actually making some friends in Melbourne! Especially what with losing the one good one I did have ...

Lila64 said:

:wink: What's the story, morning glory?

Another sunny afternoon,
Walking to the sound of my favourite tune
Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon
I need a little time to wake up, wake up...

I once got accosted on a bus on my way home from work by an overeager girl who bleated on and on and on about why I should join a church etc....people around me were sniggering - bastards - she ended up by saying "But when you know about something as wonderful as god, you want to share it and tell everyone about it - like a great party!"....I looked at her and said "Oh! I get it!! Well, I have discovered sex, I really love it and think it's great. I'd really love to share it and tell everyone about it! Are you interested??"....she went scarlet and wouldn't look at, or talk to me for the rest of the trip. The guy on the other side of the aisle nearly peed laughing :lmao:

major_panic said:

Melbourne High School, all the way!

Easily the best-achieving school in Victoria, with the greatest bunch of people ever. Eats private school report cards for breakfast.

Did I mention we're also a bit arrogant?

go the public system :up:

major_panic said:

Well, it IS Bono... He's too busy writing speeches to do complex theology.

Yeah, why structure an actual belief system when he can sit around for a few hours trying to describe mobile phones, "those powerful little devices" ...

gluey said:
I once got accosted on a bus on my way home from work by an overeager girl who bleated on and on and on about why I should join a church etc....people around me were sniggering - bastards - she ended up by saying "But when you know about something as wonderful as god, you want to share it and tell everyone about it - like a great party!"....I looked at her and said "Oh! I get it!! Well, I have discovered sex, I really love it and think it's great. I'd really love to share it and tell everyone about it! Are you interested??"....she went scarlet and wouldn't look at, or talk to me for the rest of the trip. The guy on the other side of the aisle nearly peed laughing :lmao:

Holy shit! :lmao:

Made of SuperWin!

gluey said:

I often hope a similar thing will happen to me.

Or some bastard doing a survey. I swear, the next one will get some hilarious answers. ALSO, the bastards who hang around uni asking if i'm enrolled to vote. YOU ASKED ME LAST WEEK, IF YOU ASK ME NEXT WEEK I'M GOING TO FILL IN ONE OF THOSE FORMS WITH BULLSHIT ANSWERS

Axver said:

:lol: Not at all subtle about it either, are you? :wink:

All I'm thinking about at the moment is actually making some friends in Melbourne! Especially what with losing the one good one I did have ...

im finding more and more that life is too short for sublety axe,
or good spelling .

but we all :heart: ya
:hug:

gluey said:
Hey how's your mum today Ax?

She's good! :) She got let out of hospital late last night, actually, as she did well on all her tests and promised to drink a litre of water as soon as she got home. Sounds like it was some issue in her stomach that they don't think needs attention just yet and will hopefully work itself out. And she found out that she at least has the heart of a super-fit person because she kept setting off some machine with her really strong heartbeat and pissed off all the patients in the same room! Her pancreas may be fucked, but her heart's at least going well.

mysterious_jen said:
im finding more and more that life is too short for sublety axe,
or good spelling .

but we all :heart: ya

But good spelling is made of SuperWin. :sad:

Axver said:

She's good! :) She got let out of hospital late last night, actually, as she did well on all her tests and promised to drink a litre of water as soon as she got home. Sounds like it was some issue in her stomach that they don't think needs attention just yet and will hopefully work itself out. And she found out that she at least has the heart of a super-fit person because she kept setting off some machine with her really strong heartbeat and pissed off all the patients in the same room! Her pancreas may be fucked, but her heart's at least going well.

Awesome, that's good to hear that she's ok.

Clearly her heart produces powerjuice.

Axver said:

Good news! I wish my heart would behave like that. Glad to hear it wasn't anything too major apart from her pancreas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom