The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a new episode tomorrow night.

SPOILERS

Michael returns from his Jamaican vacation a relaxed and revitalized man, but that quickly changes when a spicy vacation photograph of Jan and him makes its way around the office. Meanwhile, Jim and Karen have an argument — with Pam caught in the middle of it all. It is also shown that Hannah quit while Michael was on vacation.

END SPOILERS.

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:
I'm away all day tomorrow and will get home (depending on traffic) between 8:00 and 9:00.

If I miss The Office I will be very pissed off. I'll have to shovel another $0.99 to Comcast On Demand to watch it instead of seeing it the first time. :grumpy:

:crossesfingers:

Can't you set your vcr for it?

Sounds like a good one tomorrow.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm away all day tomorrow and will get home (depending on traffic) between 8:00 and 9:00.

If I miss The Office I will be very pissed off. I'll have to shovel another $0.99 to Comcast On Demand to watch it instead of seeing it the first time. :grumpy:

:crossesfingers:

There's this thing called the internet where you can get things like tv shows, music, adult entertainment, etc for free. :wink:

dailymotion.com has every episode of the Office on there.

It's like YouTube, but better.

But everything's in Russian.

kidding.

inmyplace13 said:
So you're PMSing pretty bad, huh?
:lol:

i thought he was going to put his jacket around pam's shoulders, then i totally bust a gut when he just tied it around his waist.

I made it back right after the intro, so I don't know how the first minute went.

Last night's episode was awesome!

I loved Michael doing the dead man walking out of the warehouse when Jan came by and then seeing his expression change as Jan was talking.

Jan's breakdown in Michael's office was great, especially since she's always been the "calm, authoritative, and collected one"

I felt horrible for Pam, and Dwight actually showed some heart, which was great.

phillyfan26 said:
I made it back right after the intro, so I don't know how the first minute went.

The intro was great. Dwight was tape recording the meeting, so Jim started f'ing with him saying things like, "Put your pants on, this is harassment, yada yada yada," and other were joining in, and then Andy, out of nowhere yells out, "I am cutting off Phylis s's head with a chainsaw." I lol'd.

I totally wore this shirt today

156295.jpg

you're right, i am that awesome.

Loved this episode! The Dwight scene was actually touching, and I also loved Michael's "death march" up the stairs. Classic.

I wonder when Jan will find out about the picture. :hmm:

Last edited:
Twists galore!

We definitely haven't seen the last of Dwight. Angela's gonna step up big time and get him back.

I love what the writers have been subtlely doing to this season.

I used to think the "office merger" storyline was brought in too early, but it was really perfect timing.

Andy was brought in as a foil character to Dwight, and Karen as a foil to Pam.

Andy tries to take Dwight's place and Michael's number 2 guy, and Karen takes the place of Pam for Jim.

In this season, Dwight's been portrayed more as a real person than some hilarious caricature, just look at when he comforted Pam in the hall during "Back from Vacation".

Dwight's actually been gaining friends in Pam and Jim this season, as opposed to Andy, who's turning out to really be the Office Asshole.

Pam, on the other hand, has still shown signs of still loving Jim. Did anyone notice how she started wearing her hair differently and more makeup when Jim got back, and after she found out things were serious with Karen she went back to Old Pam?

Like I said, it's the subtleties of the show that make this all work.

What I see happening is Angela asking Pam, Jim, and Karen to get back at Andy and Dwight returns in a blaze of glory.

Sorry for the essay, but I had alot to say about tonight's episode.

It was a good one :up:

Its 90% more likely that you will get attacked from behind.

I loved when Jim slapped Dwight. They also made a great team for the sale.

last night was awesome! Andy is the biggest asshole of life. I hated what he did to Dwight. I can wait to see what Angela is going to do about it. Angela and Pam at the coffee shop was hilarious :lol: I loved it when ryan went into the sales call with Stanley. "Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi" HAHAH!!!
I loved it when Jim was driving out of the office and dwight slammed his face into the front seat!!! :lol:

prisz25 said:
I loved it when ryan went into the sales call with Stanley. "Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi" HAHAH!!!
I loved it when Jim was driving out of the office and dwight slammed his face into the front seat!!! :lol:
my favourite line was when ryan said, 'i was his second choice. after 'pass.''

and how hilarious was that when dwight was rocking out in the backseat before he and jim went in to pitch the sale, and jim was just leaning on the car and looking at the camera? :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom