The Octagon Bar: Where The Guinness Flows Freely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be -- I'm from the area (Kenosha, WI). Dina (sister) and I are going to the May9th show, so I'm going to drop her off and head back. O 'hare's pretty easy to get to . . Midway's another story, but I could manage if necessary :)

starsgoblue said:
O'Hare is the closest right?

That'll be most likely where I'll fly in...I got to buy my tickets soon...:yikes:

Yep-- that's the one you want to fly into. It's big, but it's close enough to the United Center where planes fly right over it :)

Good...I just hope there aren't too many crazies who are going to line up the night before...:sad: I want to get a good spot and I'd feel bad if you lost a good spot because of schlepping me around...

starsgoblue said:
Good...I just hope there aren't too many crazies who are going to line up the night before...:sad: I want to get a good spot and I'd feel bad if you lost a good spot because of schlepping me around...

When I went to Elevation there in 2001, I saw my friend from rotc in the heart. I asked him the next day about it, and he said that he got in line around 6. That's not too bad. . .

Good...this will be me!

fest09.gif

I'll be in the orange Pop sunglasses . . . or not. Maybe I'll just stand there with a simple sign -- something that says "Rebekah" or perhaps "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU MARRY ME??!!" Something subtle.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

They ain't coming to Toronto til the 3rd leg...but I'm hoping for GA *another one of those flying pigs goes by*

*hisses at those damn flying pigs*

I am counting on them coming to Columbus on the third leg...I know they'll go to Cleveland or Cincy...but I want to get GA and see them in my hometown. (And if I haven't met Bono by then....well security better get the hell outta my way) :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom