The Octagon Bar: Where The Guinness Flows Freely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall see.

I have already had one marriage proposal on interference.

I am a hot commodity. :cute: :laugh:

Hey Lauren, I'm married and all but if you are that "hot". . .

(OK, for the weak hearted, I'm loving the blue crack)

Maybe this isn't the right place but is everyone single in this forum or are there any marrieds? My wife is sick of my U2 sideshow.

I know she'll be blown away to see them live but I don't think she could hang with the blue crack addicts.

Most are single but there have been some "love connections" if you can call them that.

But one very real connection: two people who met here in the Octagon are getting married in July.

yes. Ok, Dave knows how to put it better than I did.

What are you up to tonight Rebekah

Woohoo! Right-on! My wife and I met in the Hash if anyone knows what that is. . .but it's not virtual, but hey, if you can actually run into the right person somwhere, thank God for technology!

yeah it sounds bizarre but really, if you're on interference you know you at least have one huge thing in common with everyone on here.

Yes, I think I might turn on SNL. I don't know what to make of Paris Hilton hosting. :huh:

I hope my intelligence doesn't drop from watching...:banghead:

Arrggh, I could have my wirless lap and watch and comment. See what happens?!?!?! Paris is a loss. Best SNL's of late were Modest Mouse, U2 and the Scissor Sisters

ah, I forgot how easy it is now that I have wireless laptop and can walk around wherever. :drool:

yes Paris Hilton will be interesting to see :|

(Sorry if this is off topic) You guys are great! The worse was during Popmart. I connected with some Wire folk and we were trying to find them on a rainy muddy night in DC and we found the Four Seasons for a Guiness then it all fell apart and b/c I was the only one who knew anything about DC, I got shat on for missing an exit when we were looking for a hotel. When in the end they were in posh Dupont. SO close but yet so far.

yeah, there are great people on here.

I wasn't on interference during the elevation tour, but I am EXTREMELY excited to meet up with interference people at the shows this year. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom