The Octagon Bar: There's somethin in the drinks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
FINAL REQUEST:

I need a roommate for Philadelphia 5/13 and 5/14. I don't care who it is, I just want to split the cost of the room. If there's anyone still looking, please let me know. If not, I'm going to have to get a solo room, but I'd really rather not have to pay through the ass for a single room all to myself if it can be avoided. So...PLEASE, if you're looking for a roommate for Philadelphia and you're not camping out for GA then let me know!

:|

send this to the whole list and see if you can stay with the girls. :sexywink:

Seriously, though, send it to the list.

Hi, check your e-mail. :wave:

:: is hanging out in the bar for the sole purpose of telling people to check their respective e-mails ::

I didn't yet, but I will. To be honest, though, I'm kind of shying away from being social director--people have so many different agendas for this weekend. I'm not even sure I'm all that jazzed about going to a bar after the show; I would much prefer to have an after-party back at the hotel. But I don't want anyone to feel like their plans are being encroached upon, so maybe we'll just keep each other posted about various options for interaction all weekend, and folks can do as they like, rather than doing everything in a great big group.

paxetaurora said:
I didn't yet, but I will. To be honest, though, I'm kind of shying away from being social director--people have so many different agendas for this weekend. I'm not even sure I'm all that jazzed about going to a bar after the show; I would much prefer to have an after-party back at the hotel. But I don't want anyone to feel like their plans are being encroached upon, so maybe we'll just keep each other posted about various options for interaction all weekend, and folks can do as they like, rather than doing everything in a great big group.

:(

Oh ok...maybe I won't worry bout trying to plan something then....

starsgoblue said:

:(

Oh ok...maybe I won't worry bout trying to plan something then....

Well, I mean, it's not like you couldn't still plan something! ;) I hope lots of people have lots of different ideas. I'm just saying that I don't necessarily see it working out that everyone will want to do every single thing--I mean, as many of us are making a weekend out of it, there's going to be lots of time--and I don't want anyone to feel obligated to go along with lots of stuff.

:sigh: I'm not explaining myself well, I know. ;)

Keep in mind, too, that NOT ONLY is the concert that night, but there is also a Phillies game that night and it's also the eve of UPenn graduation. The bar scene is going to be insane. Good luck finding a nice, small place to bask in the post-Vertigo glow, if you know what I mean.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Lol..poor wolfeden's been scared out of PLEBA again *wonders if she contributed...*

:lol:
'S my own fault.. I go in all subtle-like, surfing for pics for projects... icons/backgrounds/specific face shots for graphic models etc... (workin on an art project..) and then i make the mistake of actually READING the threads... :ohmy: :ohmy: :reject:

:wink:

Catches the ball, does some neat tricks of some type like juggling it with some bottles of beer and tosses it back :wink:

It's been a while :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom