The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty cold here too and getting colder since the sun setting.

*gets a Guinness and a rum 'n Coke*

ohhh, nice.....no work until Monday

my poor wee stag

that avatar of me was beginning to iritate me...i look really arrogant in it, but thank you Rebekah.

how's my sis today? haven't spoken to you seemingly for ages (yesterday morning?).

hi guys :wave: and :hug: to Rebekah!

I'm on lunch break and have a bit of reading to do between now and 2:30 but I was just called on in this class on Wed. so I can relax now! :yes: :up:

cya BrightestStar :wave:

Rebekah, regarding Philly I can't guarantee it. If I go it will be to see yourselves for the party rather than for the gig itself. I don't want the pressure/guilt of someone saying "we got a ticket here for you" and then I say "I can't make it". I would compensate for that though. I've got to work out my budget and stuff and make sure I have enough projects to keep me going for the next few months to keep the money coming in. It's going to cost roughly $700 for a flight in May.

Ewen, I wouldn't worry about saying "I can't make it" at the last minute, because really, if there's an extra ticket and you can't take it at the last minute, it can be sold very easily any time up until they go on stage :yes:

Rebekah, ignore them. i looked at the thread (Chicago 5/9 Floor/GA Tickets To Trade For MSG).

aw, thank you :hug: that is very sweet of you...

are you trying for tickets again tomorrow too?

*pretends to sulk*
Pah! No-one said anything nice about my picture. Not that I think much of myself, but i8t would be nice if someone actually noticed I was alive :p

(ignore this nonsense - i've just had bad news and am in a foul mood)

Lauren and Stars - your pix are really nice :) :yes:

Sally, I love your curly hair!

and Angel, you have a great pic too!!! I wish my hair were long again :sad: I'm growing it out now and it is taking forever

yes we need as many people as possible there! I really would like to meet everyone :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom