The Octagon Bar: Off life support, still alive and kicking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll have to set him next to the Object of Affection so he could give him menacing looks then go, "Hey, April has really great taste in music, but hey, you already knew that..." all day long to the point where hed have to ask me out.

Ok, I'll stop infecting the rest of the threads with my crush. :reject:

*sits at end of the bar, nursing her Bailey's and coffee*

:hyper:ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!:hyper:

I'll be going home after my classes today for the victory party in Richmond then I'll be back tomorrow in time for my 3 o'clock class :D

GO TIM GO!!!!!

:lol: The Young Dems call me "Polly Pocket Dem" because I'm "pocket sized", and they thought it was appropriate to add "Polly".

Occasionally when I'm being bad they call me Monica...but that's another story :shh::shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We'll have to set him next to the Object of Affection so he could give him menacing looks then go, "Hey, April has really great taste in music, but hey, you already knew that..." all day long to the point where hed have to ask me out.

Ok, I'll stop infecting the rest of the threads with my crush. :reject:

*sits at end of the bar, nursing her Bailey's and coffee*

can i kick him in the nuts?

U2democrat said:
:hyper:ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!:hyper:

I'll be going home after my classes today for the victory party in Richmond then I'll be back tomorrow in time for my 3 o'clock class :D

GO TIM GO!!!!!

:scratch: Go where? I'm staying right here. :|

:wink: GO JERRY GO!!!!!

:hug: Good luck Laura :hug: I have no idea who is going to win, but we voted this morning at 6:30. According to the machine we were the 60th and 61st people to turn in our votes. :D

** Slides a Keith's down toward Dave **

Nice to see you Dave! :up:

No, you cannot. I may need, er, want those later. :angel:

Hi, Tim. :wave: You guys got up damn early to vote today, good for you! :up:

Hi April :wave: Because of Starbucks, we're an old couple now. :lol:

By the time it reaches 10 PM, we're both yawning :yawn: But I get home so much earlier now :dance: It's really really cool!

We're rooting for you, btw. Everytime we see dating advice, we think of you. :hug:

Oi, that's right, Tara. :der:

I try and sleep in as long as my alarm clock will let me. :reject: Though lately it's not too hard to muster up the motivation to get up and ready for work. :wink:
:laugh: I bet
I havent got that much motivation to get out of bed in the morning :|
But I do try to set the alarm a little early for "cuddle time" in the morning :cute:

*quaffs his Keith's*

Nice to see all/most of the old regulars back! :D

Speaking of which...where the heck have Abby and Ewen been lately? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom