The Octagon Bar....now with official U2 tattoo parlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the bar Zorya! It's great to have you here! :wave: :hug:

starsforu2 said:

Hi Angel :wave:

New York is not expensive if you befriend a u2 fan who lives there :yes:

I'm not sure that I know anyone who is still living there, but I bet if you asked around Pleba you might hit it off with someone enough to get a room and a pal to explore the city with.

Ahhh good suggestion. I am a PLEBA lurker, maybe it's time I say hello hello.

Nice car! Fast cars might do you no good in snow but they do help on a beautiful day! :yes:

Hmmm, hot chocolate sounds great. I think I left a big can of Mrs. Fields Mint Chocolate in here somewhere...oh yeah here it is!

*Makes herself a mug and leaves extra for her pals.*

thanks everyone, i can tell i'm really going to like it here a lot - i already do, but you know :wink:

and i live in British Columbia, starsforu2 :D

thanks, sorry i got in a bit of a mood with the bad vibes that were in the air last night.

yeah, everyone here is really friendly!!

nothing much is up....I'm in class right now, trying to multi task....taking notes and the blue crack :huh: :laugh:

hi zorya :wave:

edited: spelt your name wrong first time, sorry.

Last edited:
i'm in a good mood today because i opened my door to a parcel of U2 goodies...i won a competition!

thanks, i think i was a runner up.

* goes to bar and gets a guinness *

Ok, question for you guys. What is an easy beer for a non beer drinker to start with to try and like beer?

Lauren, I've had my Tattoo designed and emailed it to a friend of a friend who i found out is a tattoo artist. just waiting for a quote and if she's up to doing it.

wow! awesome! can you post a pic of the design? I remember your description but you weren't sure if that was too much going on...

lauren430 said:
Ok, question for you guys. What is an easy beer for a non beer drinker to start with to try and like beer?

my friend tom didn't start drinking beer until his late 20s!! he went in at the deep end with guinness. just buy a half (pint) to start with.

I've tried Guinness, even in Ireland, and didn't like it....

I have yet to like a beer. I think I need something lighter maybe?

hmm...ok....

Mixed drinks are too expensive. And I'm tired of being "that girl" who doesn't drink beer :huh:

being a non-beer drinker never stopped my friend tom from enjoying himself. no point drinking beer if you don't like it.

i'll be back later, there's a tv programme about to start on elephants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom