The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, i'll have an irish coffee please (baileys or whiskey i dont mind which)

hey - have you got the email about the SYCMIOYO collectors cards...? went out from u2.com

digsy said:
ooh, i'll have an irish coffee please (baileys or whiskey i dont mind which)

hey - have you got the email about the SYCMIOYO collectors cards...? went out from u2.com

:yikes: Collectors cards?

** Shakily pours coffee and even spills some Bailey's on the counter **

Um, here you go.... tell me more about the collector cards, I'm feeling gipped here. I have 4 U2.com memberships so that I can tickets all over the US (I know, big L on my forehead, but I have fans I have to feed!)

Can you forward the email to me? :bow:

yeah sure - do you remember the vertigo collectors wallets. its the same as that but i think its UK only...
now i would offer to let you order some through me but they're going to have my home address online as ordered already so may not accept another order. let me see if i can find another address you can one one to be sent to... otherwise i'll try order another one to a work address or something and send you one...
i'll forward ou the mail alter when i get home

digsy said:
yeah sure - do you remember the vertigo collectors wallets. its the same as that but i think its UK only...
now i would offer to let you order some through me but they're going to have my home address online as ordered already so may not accept another order. let me see if i can find another address you can one one to be sent to... otherwise i'll try order another one to a work address or something and send you one...
i'll forward ou the mail alter when i get home

:hug: Thanks! I feel cheated by this collector wallet thing.

:no: ** Does a double take ** I just realized that I was complaining about a silly wallet, when, by and large I'm the most pampered kind of U2 fan, living in the US on the east coast where there will be no less than a dozen shows within a reasonable driving distance. If you can't find them, I'll just check on ebay.

Meanwhile, do you know who I should order the SYCMIOYO singles for the UK? Any good deals rolling around this time around?

*** Takes a swig from my coffee cup, realizes it's empty and pours a bit of coffee and a bit of bailey's in it. Freshens up Digsy's mug as well ***

hmv again.
back on the same thing - if you want me to get them for you i can.
hell maybe i can send them to you IN a collectors wallet!

ooh, i gotta run
i'll ctch you guys later and send you an email tim!

digsy said:
hmv again.
back on the same thing - if you want me to get them for you i can.
hell maybe i can send them to you IN a collectors wallet!

:drool: You know that I would :heart: you forever and would be more committed to finding u2 rarities for my collecting buddy :cute:

Speaking of which... one day you should assemble a list of your collection so when I'm shopping I can cross section your list against what the store has...

If it's a text file, I can store it on my iPod :up:

*** Pulls big Fish from under the bar and flogs self until Tania tells me to stop ***

:uhoh: Now I stink! Maybe I should pollute the hot tub and get cleaned off. :mad:

starsforu2 said:

We've got a little more than an inch. It's all clear now, no real problems where I live. I put a picture in one of the closed bars, don't know which one though... :eyebrow:

Isn't it in your Gallery Tim? :der: ;)

I have the Mission Impossible remixes on 12" promo vinyls. A pair in grey and brown cardboard sleeves. More than doubled in value since I bought them for a reasonable sum :up: :)

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm just finishing encoding and authoring The Band Aid Story I recorded over the holidays.

:hug: U2democrat:hug:

Wow, I can't keep up with these bars! But it does make me happy to see the place alive and kicking! :dance:

I can't wait for the tour to begin so that I can hang out with you guys and dolls! it's going to be amazing.

:heart:

cool idea

starsgoblue and i had a plan to make shirts... they were a bit more bono and biting orientated though :ohmy:
not eveeryones cup of tea i guess but i reckon am interference t-shirt would rock!!

U2democrat said:

Inauguration Day. Very depressing. :sigh:

On a lighter note, we really need interefence t-shirts so we can identify each other during the tour.

Edit PS-our t-shirts should have our member names on them too.

blue shirts with "crack addict" written in large letters across the front and underneath that "interferecne.com" in smaller letters and then your username on the back!

the thing is - if interference themselves made the shirts and let us buy them off them, then its quite easy for someone to take it to a store an get their name added to the back

easy peasy lemon squeezy

digsy said:
cool idea

starsgoblue and i had a plan to make shirts... they were a bit more bono and biting orientated though :ohmy:
not eveeryones cup of tea i guess but i reckon am interference t-shirt would rock!!

I know the we all belong to the blue crack, but I vote :down: now for powder blue Cult-like T-Shirts.

Maybe a white T with a square on the back that has white static (like snow on a Television) with the letters INTERFERENCE emerging from the static. On the front, just a simple breast insignia, oh and a small Octagon for us :yes:

Then again, I should be easy to find, I'll be toting around Tara :wink:

U2democrat said:

Inauguration Day. Very depressing. :sigh:

On a lighter note, we really need interefence t-shirts so we can identify each other during the tour.

Edit PS-our t-shirts should have our member names on them too.

I would love to help with that if it comes mto fruitition. Digsy, you're *so* artistically talented, and Stars is so creative I can't wait to see what you dolls create.

I would love an Interference shirt (babydolls for the ladies)...hey if we sold them, we could raise funds for charity and/or for keeping the blue crack running. That way, Elvis will no longer have to worry about a new server in the future. Just a thought. :)

Hey ewen! :wave:

i'll be more difficult to find.....i'll be in scotland and ireland :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom