The Octagon Bar: No Wars, No Politics, Just Beer (and Flirting)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not first year...this current year is my first year, but next year I'm finally leaving the house.

The distance I live from the university is just close enough not to really be able to justify moving into res this year, but just far enough (I take the bus an hour and a half each way) to be a MAJOR pain in the ass.

I'm finally getting out of the house though! :)

I sent the e-mail...have yet to hear back though. Her MSN signed in for about 5 seconds 15 minutes ago, long enough for me to send a "hey", but with no response before she went offline.

DaveC said:
Not first year...this current year is my first year, but next year I'm finally leaving the house.

The distance I live from the university is just close enough not to really be able to justify moving into res this year, but just far enough (I take the bus an hour and a half each way) to be a MAJOR pain in the ass.

I'm finally getting out of the house though! :)

I feel ur pain..sadly I gotta save my moola, so home I stay. :rolleyes:

mmmm. no one to drink with....too many beers already :drunk: tonight.....looks like it's time to head to bed..... need sleep......

Hello there Brightest!
Good point!
*walks to the fridge and grabs the Baileys*

My it's empty tonight.

Have you met MBS?
I think you and her will have alot in common!! :wink:

Last edited:
I had a retail job during the christmas holidays....my god it was brutal when there was nothing to do...time just stops and breaks go by far too quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom