The Octagon Bar: No Wars, No Politics, Just Beer (and Flirting)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished shampooing my pet wooly rhino. Apart from that not much.....looking forward to my next all night phone conversation with the most special woman to me. It's amazing how long hours on the phone can only seem like minutes and before you know it it's suddenly 7 o'clock in the morning - my side of the pond! My body clock is way out of sync but it's worth it. :)

*gets Laura a drink*

what would you like?

*hands Laura a pint of Baileys*

:eyebrow:

you'd better finish it, it wasn't cheap

so, when you gonna go do your Southpark character?

Hi all - just got up for the extra special birthday celebration that was yesterday - fun how when celebrating with nice beer you tend forget about a broken nose until you hit said broken nose with beer glass:huh:
sticking with some tea for today:der:

hi ewen and laura:wave:

appears that I need to book my hotel room for Chicago :yikes:

edited to include a :wave: to Rich as well

Last edited:
hi chrissie, hi darren.

belated happy birthday chrissie....have a glass of the Octagon's finest champers.

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
(spent $1000 on plane tickets this week):sad:

Ackkkk....$1000? :huh:

I need to book my hotel soon but why did you pick the Marriot? Did you try to get a cheap rate from expedia.com? Because they do have some cheap rates on there.

*wanders out the bar mumbling to himself*

not the only person spending lots of money on U2 but doesn't go on and on and on telling everybody about it.

Last edited:
ewen said:
*wanders out the bar mumbling to himself*

not the only person spending lots of money on U2 but doesn't go on and on and on telling everybody about it.

$$$ a plane ticket to come home?

Keep it up . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom