The Octagon Bar: No Hasselhoffs Allowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to know whether to go to New York or Philadelphia (New York will be cheaper to fly to), and suitable dates to come. sooner i know the better so that i can book the flight and get that part out of the way.

Suitable dates coming soon.

It doesn't much matter where you fly into, though depending again on dates, it may make more sense to fly into Philly. I *could* pick you up in New York, but you'd surely end up on a bus, as I refuse to drive in NYC.

I'm at work putting in all these work orders, and our default due date is always 2 weeks from when the work order is entered...

:heart:

(2 weeks from today= Valentine's Day for you calendar illiterates)

ok folks, i gotta run off. i'm popping into a tattoo parlour to see about getting this Joshua Tree done then I have to meet a girl for some dodgy dealings - i'm buying a pair of authentic Fly goggles off her! I hope she has them in a poly bag - quite embarassing walking about Edinburgh with a pair of Fly goggles. suppose i could take a bag with me.

ewen said:
ok folks, i gotta run off. i'm popping into a tattoo parlour to see about getting this Joshua Tree done

Yay!! :happy:

My tat has just finished going the "ugly duckling" phase and now looks almost all healed up. I'm going to try again today to get my lazy dad to help me take a pic. ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool:

I bet you do, girl.

I'll take a rum and coke, please.

*spontaneously combusts*

My Philly ticket should be arriving soon, I just wish my San Jose one was here already, too. :sigh:

** Walks in and sees thirsty patron :drool:ing all over the bar **

1 Rum & Coke, coming right up, I hope it's not too strong

:tsk: And the rest of you! What are we running here... a chat room? No, it's a bar! And when someone wants to get :drunk: , we have an obligation to help them out!

** Throws down apron in disgust **

:shifty:

Wait, I'm not :mad: in fact, I'm in a fine mood, I must be bored! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom