The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: U2democrat
Thanks hon! :)

starsgoblue said:

Not to sound corny or like a loser, but seriously if it weren't for him I might be one of those mean male hating women. He gives me hope. I've never had a "good" man in my life...and I see Bono and think, "Well there just might be one out there like that for me."

:reject:

I agree with you! Good men are so hard to find. Every guy I have ever had a crush on/fell for has turned out to be gay, insecure or has a girlfriend!

If it weren't for Bono and a few sweet guys on Interference, I would've given up on men entirely. My dad was a great guy, sure he had some issues but all around he was a good family man. :yes:

U2democrat said:
i lucked out with my dad. he was on nixon's enemies list :D he passed on his passion for being active in liberal politics to me and he couldn't be happier.

How very cool! I see now where your passion for politics comes from. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. :)

Ok beautiful gals, I must get going. It's 5 p.m. and I must leave this crazy joint that I call work. Hooray for 3-day weekends!!!! In the meantime, take good care of yourselves and stay safe tonight.

See you on Tuesday. :wink:

Well I got up, theres nothing for breakfast that looks too desirable so I will wait until I can go out and get some lunch. Just going over the NASA and ESA pages on the huygens probe right now.

I could take a picture of those eyes at some point, but then again perhaps when im not looking like I was out all night on a bender :wink:.

My eyes are Red White and Blue.

A_Wanderer said:
I could take a picture of those eyes at some point, but then again perhaps when im not looking like I was out all night on a bender :wink:.

My eyes are Red White and Blue.

as prescribed a couple of octagon bars ago - bananas tend to help with hangovers - this information as been verified by both a pharmacist and a RN:) - just don't start on other forms of produce:D
visine and advil also help - with a lot of water

Do a Bono and grab some shades - it will add to the mystery

U dem - your dad was on Nixon's list? very cool

rebekah - thanks for the email - I guess we can safely assume that Bono wasn't singing I Fall Down in that picture - huh :D

starsforu2 said:
:wave: Hey Gang!

Hello Chrissi! How's it going?

A_Wanderer, women like mystery. Keep it going! :wink: Besides, they love you for your brain so why not keep that on display. In fact, if you can get a cat scan, that would probably make them :drool:

Hey Rebekah! :wave:

Tim - :wave: I'm on call this weekend so here I am (with a very lovely group tonight I must add)

and yes a brain and a great sense of humor are the most attractive things a guy can have...but a nice head CT scan is very sexy indeed :wink: :drool:

starsgoblue said:
Chrissi--I sent you five more :evil::evil:

:wave: Tim! Actually, Tim I have gotten bored of waiting for A_Wanderer's pic....one can only play coy for so long....

He may have lost you.... but what about U2Democrat? In fact, she's the only one who really counts in the equation.

And I think that you might just be too direct for that kind of seduction. There is something to be said about delaying pleasure. I don't do it very well, but when I do, it's kind of neat! :yes:

Given the distance between this man and my woman, there is going to be a lot of pleasure delayed :huh: But it will only make it sweeter when she arrives! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom