The Octagon: Afterhours Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*runs back into the bar*
I was just in PLEBA posting macphisto pics :wink:

eeew, I just hot honey on my cheek :rolleyes: It was on my hand and i didnt know it then I leaned my face on my hand and there you have it. Im sugar coated :D

u2bonogirl said:
*jumps on Tim getting him soaking wet with pool water in the process*
:kiss: :hug: :D
How are you today sweets? I just dragged my arse out of bed so Im full of energy. :laugh:
Laura is just pining after her german teacher, nothing to worry about. I saw a picture of him....and she could definitely do worse :wink:

:lmao: You're so precocious! I like it! 2 days... :D

I'm fine this morning, I need to get some lunch here shortly. I got part II of the Apple package. Office: Mac arrived today...

Laura, you're too funny. :)

u2bonogirl said:
*runs back into the bar*
I was just in PLEBA posting macphisto pics :wink:

eeew, I just hot honey on my cheek :rolleyes: It was on my hand and i didnt know it then I leaned my face on my hand and there you have it. Im sugar coated :D

** Looks at Honey, looks at Tara, looks at Honey, looks at Tara and pounces, a ha! Rolls into a ball of tangled arms and legs in front of the couch. **

** Pins Tara on her back and grabs jar of honey and sticks two fingers in and pulls out a dollop of honey and holds it over Tara's head.... :p **

:wink: You do know that I wrestled didn't you? :flirt: Would you like some honey sugar?

starsforu2 said:

:lmao: You're so precocious! I like it! 2 days... :D

I'm fine this morning, I need to get some lunch here shortly. I got part II of the Apple package. Office: Mac arrived today...

Laura, you're too funny. :)
I need to get moving so I can get to work on time.
:hyper: pieces of the mac are arriving! yay!

*flicks a drop of water on Tim's cheek and kisses it off*

Im gonna go now, talk to you all later :wave:
*gives Tim a big hug and gets a bit of honey on his cheek*
:D sorry

u2bonogirl said:

I need to get moving so I can get to work on time.
:hyper: pieces of the mac are arriving! yay!

*flicks a drop of water on Tim's cheek and kisses it off*

Im gonna go now, talk to you all later :wave:
*gives Tim a big hug and gets a bit of honey on his cheek*
:D sorry

** Shares a bit o' honey, with the honey and let's her go **

Later sweetheart! :hug: I need some food... call me!

starsforu2 said:

** Looks at Honey, looks at Tara, looks at Honey, looks at Tara and pounces, a ha! Rolls into a ball of tangled arms and legs in front of the couch. **

** Pins Tara on her back and grabs jar of honey and sticks two fingers in and pulls out a dollop of honey and holds it over Tara's head.... :p **

:wink: You do know that I wrestled didn't you? :flirt: Would you like some honey sugar?
maybe Im not leaving!
*gasps and pleads with tim*
ack! dont pour honey on me!
Im trying to dry off right now and i dont need to take another dip in the pool :lol:
*tries to get out of the position Tim got her in and realizes that she likes it* :mac:
:flirt: pour away :eyebrow:

beer.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom