The Interference Festivus Airing of Grievances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I have another grievance.... with myself.

I used to be soo excited about Christmas in the past but now I'm not too excited. That bums me out. Anyone else feel like this?

I'm excited but not excited all at the same time. :huh:

ugh... :|

Aww...I see we're moving into adulthood...all the stresses, worries, concern for those without, will he or she like what I got them, etc.....all of those blend into what you're feeling..meloncholy moods, its all good. a new year is upon us, time to regroup and do it all over again...:)

Mr. BAW said:

Well, :lol: if you hate, you'll love this...ur package isn't being shipped until next Tuesday and they do UPS ground which is another 6+ days...HATE, HATE AND HATE...:lmao:

*its in the fine print of that listing...:hyper: wonders what Doozie will do....

:banghead:

:hmm: i will print a picture of it and wrap it. :up:

Can I place a grievance from work?.....good.

"Do you have any iPods?"......:mad: :huh: :| .....people expect us to have them in stock......in stock....on Dec 24th?........:laugh:

U2Girl1978 said:

I used to be soo excited about Christmas in the past but now I'm not too excited. That bums me out. Anyone else feel like this?

I'm with you. I enjoy the anticipation of it all, but then it;s a big let down, sometimes... And the family dynamic throws a whole wrench into the plan. Bah humbug :huh: And I still have wrapping to do and a tree to decorate

U2Girl1978 said:

yes! that is so me and mr. dis:| it makes me sad:sad: Thats exactly my feeling..excited but not like I should be:(

of course it could have had something to do with 3 people we know dying last week:hmm::sigh:

I have a grievance:angry: with my fathers dogs.....we went there today for his christmas...I'm stepping out of the car...he has two huge collies...both all yellow down the front:eyebrow: so they came running up then I smelled it:barf: they were both nailed by a skunk 20 minutes before we arrived:madwife: too late:| they jumped on me.......

Awwww thanks Dis :hug: Btw sorry but :lmao: about your father's dogs! Man talk about some bad timing!

Ok my other grievance is that all loved ones can't be together for Christmas. Out of the 5 years I have been with my guy we have YET to spend a holiday together. This was supposed to be our year but the move didn't work out. So basically distances suck! :madspit:

distances in relationships do suck:madspit: but it makes it that much better when your finally together:sexywink:

RedrocksU2 said:
Can I place a grievance from work?.....good.

"Do you have any iPods?"......:mad: :huh: :| .....people expect us to have them in stock......in stock....on Dec 24th?........:laugh:

At the Apple Store at the Brea Mall, we found a shitload yesterday but we only needed one....

Lila64 said:

I'm with you. I enjoy the anticipation of it all, but then it;s a big let down, sometimes... And the family dynamic throws a whole wrench into the plan. Bah humbug :huh: And I still have wrapping to do and a tree to decorate

Thank you Lila!!! :bow: :hug: :love:

I just put my tree up last night, and I still have all my wrapping to do. You made me feel better about myself. :lol:

I have all this to do, and yet I'm here. :uhoh:

GRIEVANCE:

ESPN.com is too inundated with ads these days. The one that cover up the top portion of the page at first normally has an X on it to get rid of it, but today it hasn't and it's been a pain in the ass to navigate around the page looking for football scores.

Mr. BAW said:

At the Apple Store at the Brea Mall, we found a shitload yesterday but we only needed one....

Darn, I shouldn't have read this post. Now my surprise is ruined. But I can't wait to get my iPod :sexywink: :sexywink:

Oh, and VP, I just came back from lunch and buying some gift bags/boxes at the dollar store. Before I left though, I couldn't find where hubby hid the bags of gifts for my daughter. I was cursing him :madwife: - and on top of it, he and Maddy went out shopping today and he didn't take his cellphone, again :madwife:

<<<Off to wrap while the gang is out... I may need one (or two) of these soon
12_13_2.gif

Lila64 said:
<<<Off to wrap while the gang is out... I may need one (or two) of these soon
12_13_2.gif

A friend of mine just called and invited me over for a few of those ^^^

Wrapping is highly overrated. :reject:

:sigh:

But I'm going to be a good girl and wrap, anyway. Damn me and my sense of propriety. I could be out having fun right now. :madwife:

Edited wrapping update - I just found out that Sarah took the only roll of tape in the house to school. :mad: :madwife:

Last edited:
:madwife: Subtract one gift from her stash :shifty:

I have 2 more gifts to wrap, and a tree to decorate. Maybe we can drink together online later, LOL
12_4_3.gif

Back
Top Bottom