The gods Must Be Crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
haha this is such a funny low-budget movie... I love low-budget movies because it's so funny to watch stuff materialize with the little resources they use
biggrin.gif

I saw this one, "The gods Must Be Crazy", in my Sociology class. I think I'm going to rent it again tonight... apparently it has been to the theatres, and my teacher says when it went out there were like 50 people in the theater, and about 20 of them walked out after the first 10 minutes. Anyway, go see it! I order you... and so does UnforgettableLemon, because he is King of Lemonade Stand...!!
wink.gif

Yes, I order all of you to rent this movie! I shall as soon as I can, I'm tired from driving too long today, but I shall. Your king has spoken!

(Yay! I'm being acknowledged as King)

Yes, this movie is awesome - it is one of my all-time favorites. (Up there with lots of Monty Python! lol)

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

no, the best movie ever was The Retrievers on Animal Planet. (yes, I confess I watched most of it
redface.gif
)

one sad movie I might add, not even the cute puppies could save it
biggrin.gif

------------------
contradiction is balance

haha this is such a funny low-budget movie... I love low-budget movies because it's so funny to watch stuff materialize with the little resources they use
biggrin.gif

I saw this one, "The gods Must Be Crazy", in my Sociology class. I think I'm going to rent it again tonight... apparently it has been to the theatres, and my teacher says when it went out there were like 50 people in the theater, and about 20 of them walked out after the first 10 minutes. Anyway, go see it! I order you... and so does UnforgettableLemon, because he is King of Lemonade Stand...!!
wink.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom