The Bachelor New Season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my guess is - no

because the previews
did not show him standing at the podium with a ring

so, I guess he cuts one next week

and then does his home town dates with both gals

and chooses the one that wins the wet T-shirt contest at his bar :up:

i have just seen bits and pieces of this this season...i saw last week and this week in its entirety. I was surprised that he kept Bettina last night (Who names their child "Bettina":huh: )
After her comments last week about her lame date, and her family this week, I was surprised he kept her. I thin he has the most connection with Deanna too. * Good job Ultravioletluvv on your total correct assesment of the rose ceremony:wink:

I watched last night for the first time w3hen he went to meet the families of the 4 girls and it was lame. Some of those parents were really too much. And the bachelor just seems like such a dud, where do they get these guys?????:ohmy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I hate this show. How can you say all those things to someone and tell the world your feelings and then send them home :| (Bettina)

I know! Poor Bettina. The bachelor was so uncomfortable meeting with her family and they even discussed this, he spends the night with her and then sends her packing. Sheesh! They keep advertising a really surprising ending to the show. I can't imagine what that might be? Hoping he chooses a girl and she walks out on him!! THAT would be a surprise but welcome ending!!! :lmao:

Yep, totally Deanna. I've only seen about half of the seasons, but from what i can remember, the bachelor usually picks the more sophisticated, mature girl... (Andrew Firestone picked Jen over Kristen, Bob the idiot picked Estella over Kelly Jo, Andy picked Tessa over Bevin, etc..) And in all those cases, the producers made it look like he had more chemistry with the other girl.

Deanna for the win. You can just tell that he's nervous around her and he feels like she's out of his league. Jenni is totally in his league and he's probably dated a ton of girls just like her before.

ultravioletluvv said:
Jenni is totally in his league and he's probably dated a ton of girls just like her before.

Plus they would have to have a long distance relationship for 1 year because of her dancing.

deep said:
just my opinion, here

but this tall good looking Texan than owns FOUR bars in Austin

is not a lonely man

do you any of you think he is single because he can find a girl?

I bet this guy goes though girls

like some people sample the 30 second song clips on iTunes

well, you may have hit it right on the head, deep. what a chicken shit.

And why don't they ever have Bachelorette anymore? That was better. Looking back perhaps Bob Guiney was the only normal one :wink:, he married a soap opera (All My Children, they were at DWTS to watch Cameron Mathison) actress.

I'm annoyed! I mean why cant he just date one of them but tell them he may not be ready for marriage just yet. I am SURE either of them would have continued dating him. What a douche.

Sicy said:
I'm annoyed! I mean why cant he just date one of them but tell them he may not be ready for marriage just yet. I am SURE either of them would have continued dating him. What a douche.

Exactly. Although his decision doesn't really surprise me. In all of his media interviews he never once said that he found somebody or that he was engaged or anything else. The only thing is, I thought maybe ABC made it part of the deal that he HAD to choose someone. I mean, isn't that what the whole show is about? It's obvious that other bachelors before didn't really fall for either of their choices either, but they still had to pick one. This is truly lame. What a waste of 8 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom