The Amazing Race 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to see Duke & Lauren go also. They were instantly-likeable sort of people. The brothers, the coalminers, and the black ladies are now my favorites.

Carek1230 said:
I think I like the father/daughter duo.

Bonochick said:

I always have a soft spot for the father/daughter teams. :cute:

phanan said:

I think I like the father/daughter team as well.

snowbunny00774 said:
I like Duke & Lauren

trevster2k said:
I agree the most likable team is the father-daughter team.

Hewson said:
I'm rooting for the father/daughter

Does this mean ratings will now drop?? :wink:

^I was just bowing to peer pressure, when they were eliminated, I was like YESSS!:wink:

I didn't watch the last episode on Sunday, because it ran so late that I knew it would interfere with Desperate Housewives. :mad: Dad taped it and mailed it to me though. :happy: I'm a loser...I actually cried when Duke and Lauren got eliminated. :reject:

I think we can all agree on who we dislike the most, Rob seems like a total ass!!

I felt bad for Tom and Terry. The beauty queens should have gotten the boot tonight. Between those two and Peter and Sarah I want to :banghead:. Does Peter do anything? And when she was talking about how she was giving 100% the look on his face was so nonchalant, ugh. What an ass, subtle or not.

Right now my favorites are the brothers and the coalminer and his wife. I've warmed up to them quite a bit, they seem really excited over it all and that's cool to see rather than the constant snapping at one another (ok, not as much as the other couples, but still... ;) ).

Oh my god - Peter and Rob are driving me absolutely NUTS! Those two assholes just complain and yell, and get nothing done. I feel especially for Sarah, and I hope she's dumped him by now!

My favourites are still David and Mary, and the brothers are pretty cool as well.

I kinda laughed a little when the 2 guys got in last tonite. And I do feel sorry for Sarah, that guy she is with is a real asshole but she is learning that. There were some real challenges in this episode!

I have to agree with others. Why didn't Peter do that detour? Kudos to Sarah for doing it, but to see her giving it her all while he was lounging on the boat, it just seemed wrong.

And yeah, Rob is a psycho.

I think I like the brothers the most.

trevster2k said:
I think we can all agree on who we dislike the most, Rob seems like a total ass!!
I was with you until last night, but Peter seems like a complete douchebag to me now.

Him lounging in the boat sipping his Coke while she climbs a rope with one friggin leg. Then saying he wants to quit cause he can't find the pearl trap. Combined with the shot of him next week eating (french fries I think) while she's working...complete and utter douchebaggery.

She should dump his ass now. Who cares that he designs prosthetic limbs, that hasn't helped her on the race with leaking hydraulic fluid, he's good for nothing.

Oops, I forgot to go back and edit in Peter. Yup, he's another dickhead.

Do the casting directors for this intentionally seek out incompatible couples and emotionally abused women in relationships with controlling pricks? Cause this does appear to be a pattern every season.

I got so annoyed when Rob was in the cab and said "I'm through talking with foreigners".. ugh hello arsewipe you're the foreigner there.. kudos to the cab driver for keeping his cool.

Peter is a dick for sure, don't like him at all. I thought it was too bad that Tom and Terry got eliminated especially after he towed the boat like that.

I'm so glad that the coal miner and his wife continue to do well. I like them, the mothers and the brothers the best.

Yeh, I caught Rob's "foreigner" line in the taxi too. His ego will do him in - in the end. So will Peter's.

I like the brothers, and the coalminers, but I really like Lyn & Karlyn (the single mothers) now because of their attitude and strength.

What a fantastic episode last night. I am a bit pissed the two teams I want off the show came in first and second, though.

I don't see how anyone would have chosen the wild rice - I wouldn't be particularly fond of being that close to an alligator but if it gets me closer to the next part of the game, so be it! :lol:

It sure was a good episode. You new a non-elimination round was coming, as there are usually two in a season and we hadn't had one yet, but I love how they changed it this year. They get to keep everything and their money, but now they have to come in first in order to stay in the game. Good change up.

I like that change as well. I wonder if they had complaints about them begging for money in previous seasons. Especially in poor countries.

Peter annoys me to no end, he is an arrogant bugger. I feel sorry for his girlfriend. Did anyone notice when they came in first and he went for a low five sort of thing, she just sort of crossed her arms. Find someone better dear, this ones an arse!

phanan said:
It sure was a good episode. You new a non-elimination round was coming, as there are usually two in a season and we hadn't had one yet, but I love how they changed it this year. They get to keep everything and their money, but now they have to come in first in order to stay in the game. Good change up.

Oh, I missed that bit...I was flipping channels. Interesting!!!

Back
Top Bottom