Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work now, cos I have a 9:00am meeting that's scheduled for 2 hours. I hate that, when someone already knows a meeting is going to run that long. And, I don't like getting up earlier than normal, so I'm already pissed off. And, I have a 2:30 meeting, and that meeting will pretty much determine the course of the next year or two of my life. So, yeah. Oh, and I'm supposed to be in NYC, right now, so there's that, too.

Other than that, things are fucking awesome. At least the Madness starts today. That's March Madness, to be precise.

Yeah, Reg, you've got like 20 minutes to get there, so, if it's across town, I'd leave now. Then again, I've never been to Sacramento, so for all I know "across town" means a 5 minute walk.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Tomorrow morning - I ending up booking a flight for tomorrow since this train business (delays and the mere length of the ride) was driving me nuts. :wink:

Have fun at your meetings, boys. :hug:

I always thought you were nuts for not flying, but did try to put a positive spin on the train ride. How much was the fare, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't think my ipod can make the trip, she keeps dying :( I know I can bring a book and watch the movie whatever but I use an ipod every day working out etc. So I'm debating on hitting apple today and getting it over with. I may just get a nano, 4Gb is that enough though :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I have no ipod, :sad:
and I haven't been on a plane in a long time, :sad:
but it was all about having something to doodle on and a book. :up:

Before I had an Ipod, it was a book and my CD player and like 50 CDs. I love my Ipod.

My ipod is healthy :D but I gotta do a bunch of stuff or it'll likely keep freezing. Wouldn't you know it was frozen for 3 hours and a moment before my appt. I was finally able to reboot :mad:

Alright guys, I need some help with a decision here.

I have a 13-15 page research paper due tomorrow. I don't have a hope in hell of finishing it on time, though. Here are my options right now:
1) I can bring my laptop to New York. It would be something I'd have to take very good care of (it wouldn't leave the hotel once it got there), and there's a lot of things that can go wrong; my computer really doesn't have a great record with travelling. The only time I'd have to work on it would be Sunday night, but I'd have a computer to type on (having internet is another matter entirely, since I still don't know where I'm staying Sunday night). I might be able to get my assignment in Sunday or Monday night.

2) I can leave my laptop at home. I have condensed all the articles I need to read into one long Word document that I can print out and bring with me to read on the plane, and I can finish my research and get everything but the actual writing done. Even then, if I've got time I can start writing by hand and finish when I get back. Problem is, I won't be able to start actually typing until Tuesday morning. But, if I don't bring my laptop, I won't have to worry about it during travel.

Right now I'm leaning towards not bringing it, but I also don't want to lose the extra points of potentially having it done Monday instead of Tuesday. :shrug:

RedrocksU2 said:
Kathie, I should have lend you my noise cancellation headsets...and my other ipod.:eyebrow:

:love: I would've been paranoid about losing,breaking them.

Dave I kinda doubt you'll get much done even on sunday, I'd have a hard time motivating myself in NY. Bring the word doc and try to write/outline most of it.

I've covered myself in flour :happy: but I will have soda bread to leave the girls for st.pats :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom