Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is Hoochfest? And how come I wasn't invited? :angry:

Ah, just as well, looks like my 2007 travel schedule is filling up, which is ridiculous in some ways cause now I have to consider school when making plans. :scream: I got an e-mail from a friend of mine in TN I haven't seen since 2001 so we've been talking about me going down there. She has a son who's going to be 4 this year and I'd like to meet him before his college graduation.

I decided to take the day off today. :shh:

the rockin edge said:
you should come with me on my trip :yes:

:wink:

:drool:

April I also have a good friend in TN that I haven't seen in that long. She has two little girls I haven't met :(

It's just that going to TN doesn't sound all that fun, except I imagine they have good BBQ

redkat said:

:drool:

April I also have a good friend in TN that I haven't seen in that long. She has two little girls I haven't met :(

It's just that going to TN doesn't sound all that fun, except I imagine they have good BBQ

When I went down there she took me to Graceland. :drool:

We were going to do the whole Sun Studios thing but we got there too late so we had no time. She said next time we'd go and visit some of the cool blues bars, but yeah, that was almost 6 years ago and they have a kid now. :slant:

I'm not holding my breath for it to happen, but if it does it'd be cool. :yes:

Although - I have a self-administered ethics course sitting here in front of me that I've been meaning to get to for three months now. I'm feeling a little guilty. I should do it. :(

I just revamped my resume to include it, so I guess you could say that it would be unethical if I didn't do it. :shifty:

redkat said:
:lol: cracks me up that everyone is hiding here

I'm gonna go see David Beckham play :dancing:

He's with the Galaxy now. Nice. When does he start playing there?

From TRE: i'm working at home today beav, got students coming throughout.

Do you have a sign out front that says, "School of Rock"? Cause you should.

UberBeaver said:

He's with the Galaxy now. Nice. When does he start playing there?

From TRE: i'm working at home today beav, got students coming throughout.

Do you have a sign out front that says, "School of Rock"? Cause you should.

he's leaving spain in the summer to go to LA.

and no :lol: i don't have a sign out, that would probably scare away a couple people, or their parents. :tsk: uptight bastards :tsk:

VintagePunk said:
How much damage was done to your car, Thora? :(

The bumper is definitely dented. I can't see anything else, but there could be more. I submitted a claim, so hopefully I'll get an appointment to talk to someone in person about it soon, and have the car looked over.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thora is it still snowing or is it just the roads today that blow monkey ass?

The snow has stopped, but the roads are awful. On the news this morning they were saying to not leave home if you don't have to (for my area at least), but I called our office and it's open. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but I'm taking the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom