Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well, RK :hug: (I typed that hug as :HUH: first off...)

How are you? Did you have a good christmas and new year?

NSW + thora + UB :wave:

Many years ago, I had some oral surgery....and, when I left the Dr. office, they prescribed Vicodin for me....but, at the time, I was like, "I feel fine"....a day later, my face felt like it was stuck in a vice, so, I got the Vicodin....and, read the label, and it said "Take 1 2x a day" and for whatever reason, I thought that meant take 2 at the same time...so I popped 2 and went to work....and around 10:30am, my world was radically altered....it was pretty insane and pretty funny...had to have a coworker drive me home, I was so friggin out of it.....I don't use drugs or anything, so for me, this was a pretty intense experience. Anyway, just thought I'd share that now that I'm back posting and all. :)

redkat said:

If they offer you muscle relaxers, do not refuse them! :drool:

I definitely won't! :drool:

Although I was in a really serious accident 6 years ago, and the stuff they prescribed to me then totally knocked me out. :lol: But that was a bit of a good thing because I was in so much pain.

We'll see what happens. I'll probably take whatever they can give to me!

Many year ago, I was just fine....and when my freind showed up he brought some Vicodin....but, at the time, I was like, "Awesome"...an hour later, I couldn't feel my face, so I got another Vicodin....and, read the label, and it said, "Take 1 2X a day" and for whatever reason, we figured we'd take 3 at the same time...so I popped 3 and found a seat....around 10:30pm, my world was radically altered....it was pretty insane and pretty funny....no one drove me home, I sat on the porch til the next morning, watched the sunrise and everything.....I used to use drugs, like, anything, and for me, this was a pretty intense experience. Anyway, just thought I'd share that now that I'm posting and all.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Thanks NSW, we appreciate the info...:up:

Is there any topic that you can not take and morph into something sexual? It should almost be its own thread...people can post things like "My dog died" or "My home was just robbed" and we'll see if Reggie can make it sound dirty. :)

No spoken words said:

Is there any topic that you can not take and morph into something sexual? It should almost be its own thread...people can post things like "My dog died" or "My home was just robbed" and we'll see if Reggie can make it sound dirty. :)

"My dog died" - Now's a good time to have sex with it.
"My home was just robbed." - Now's an even better time to have sex with your dead dog.

I like this game. :D

No spoken words said:

Game on!!!

I didn't even have to try that hard with that blurb, NSW. It was calling out to me.

Someone give me a sentence with substance or a short paragraph and I can do 'stuff' with it...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Game on!!!

I didn't even have to try that hard with that blurb, NSW. It was calling out to me.

Someone give me a sentence with substance or a short paragraph and I can do 'stuff' with it...:yes:

"Hello Mommy. How was your day? You want to see the pretty butterfly I made out of construction paper in kindergarten today?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom