Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I'm sure it does teach logic especially this inductive reasoning we have to do. which is why it makes me feel so incredibly stupid I know how to do it I just can't seem to figure out a single problem. :banghead:

I'm downloading scrubs off itunes with my moms debit card I'm gonna owe her. :reject:

K - this happened to me recently. Slide the hold button, then hold Middle Button and Menu down for about 15 seconds. It should reboot.

It is charged, right?

Hall and Oates in Detriot Rock City? Oh my, that's just waaaay too much ROCK in one place.

I have to reboot my ipod a lot. I don't think it likes the ihome when i leave it on too long it dies :(

Something about the sequence of things i did last night made me very ill :barf:

Good morning :wave:

Do you keep it on any kind of stand? I never had problems before I got a couple of those. When I just recharged with a cord I think it was healthier :wink:

I ran then- gave blood then- laid next to a trash can all night. I'm not sick I think I just didn't eat enough. My tummy hurts though :angry:

Ouch, feel better. :slant:

You'd think if you did the opposite you'd have gotten sick.

I have had to recharge mine before, and I just keep mine on top of my counter and recharge, or sometimes I'll leave it plugged into the computer after I've updated it.

I'm kind of bummed, though. If there was no way to fix it I was so going to get one of the new ones. :shh:

You ran, then gave blood? Did you eat afterwards? I give blood on a regular basis (every 8 weeks) and I always chow down before and after...:yes:

And April, I'm glad you iPod is working again....mine died for good a month back...but I got a NEW ONE!!!!! :happy:

I was all set to get a new one - in the middle of frantically pushing buttons I was :drool: envisioning going to the Apple store and getting the new U2 or, or the (Red) nano.

Then Beav told me what to do and poof, those dreams, all gone. :lol:

I'd have been sad if this one had been finished, though. It's my baby. :heart:

How's the new one treating you, Reg?

I didn't eat yesterday aside from a piece of beef jerkey :eek: I'd planned on eating just never got around to it. There was a long line of people and I get so anxious there I thought I was gonna pass out just watching people donate. I didn't sit down after either I grabbed a bag of cookies and ran home which is what made me feel really sick I think.

I may never eat Famous Amos again

Reggie did you get rid of your old ipod? I'm kinda sentimental I don't think I can part with mine even once it's dead :sad:

redkat said:
I didn't eat yesterday aside from a piece of beef jerkey :eek: I'd planned on eating just never got around to it. There was a long line of people and I get so anxious there I thought I was gonna pass out just watching people donate. I didn't sit down after either I grabbed a bag of cookies and ran home which is what made me feel really sick I think.

I may never eat Famous Amos again

Reggie did you get rid of your old ipod? I'm kinda sentimental I don't think I can part with mine even once it's dead :sad:

Oh, that's not good. I always remember to eat at least a good breakfast before giving blood. Once I got really sick when I didn't and they made me stay for almost an hour, putting cool compresses on my head and giving me tons of juice. I never want to feel that ill again.

This reminds me, I'm giving again at the end of this month. I gave late last year for the first time in a year since getting my tattoo.

It wasn't the cookies kat...it was the fact that your stomach was empty and your bodily fluids were drained...you should've drank a ton of water or juice before giving...you live you learn.

As for my new U2 Video iPod :love:

However I did have to restore it to factory settings and reload it this morning. The damn thing was showing the wrong album covers for the song playing. (i.e. U2 - Windows In The Skies shows Tom Petty) :crazy:

It's working now...:up:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Then Beav told me what to do and poof, those dreams, all gone. :lol:

I ancient Mayan I was known as "He Who Smashes Dreams." The Mongols called me "Dream Stealer." Those that crossed the barren plains of what is now Siberia told tales of "Pisser Upon Dreams." REO Speedwagon called me "Dream Weaver." I am sorry for this, for I see how it hurts you humans to lose dreams, but alas, it is just who I am.

When you plug the iPod into your PC, there is a setting on the new iTunes 7.0.2 (?) that has two buttons...one is 'Sync' the other is 'Restore'. If you click 'Restore' it will wipe your iPod clean and then you'll have to reload it again. It works, but it takes forever!!!

You feeling better today?

April, your tattoo...small of your back..:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom