Tell us about your name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
User name I mean. I think there was a thread about this ages ago but there's been heaps of new members since then so what the hey. Just simply describe how your user name came about, if it means something clever, whatever.

My name is a complete stuff up. COBL is pretty simple, but the '04 bit was meant to be the year I joined, but I guess I put it in wrong, as I joined in '05. So that will always be a mistake.

And you?

U2=U2
Vertigo=Song
Fly=Song

OR

U2=U2
Vertigo=Tour
Fly=The Fly

meaning the style from the vertigo tour

i'm still undecided

Thora - a nickname I've had for many years. A few friends and I looked up Nordic goddess-sounding names for each other, and this was mine. :lol: Don't ask.

SEB - my initials. Put there because I thought Thora might have been taken. It wasn't. Oh well. :D

i have, quite possibly, the absolute worst username at interference.

at least it has 96 at the end. solid number, right there.

gg.jpg

NOT

gg2.jpg

Although, I wouldn't say no.

Zootlesque said:
:lol: Mel Gibson! Didn't even think of that possibility!

Other people have. Over at the old Zootopia, where I used the same username, some guy sent me about a million PMs telling me he was Mel Gibson and asking if I would like to go down under. :crack:

GibsonGirl said:
Over at the old Zootopia, where I used the same username, some guy sent me about a million PMs telling me he was Mel Gibson and asking if I would like to go down under. :crack:

Wow! :lol:

Zootlesque said:

And being at the innocent age of 14, I actually thought he meant Australia. Aren't Internet creeps a hoot.

Canadiens1160, you should really remove the 60. :sad: It's all washed up now.

It's the s/n I've been using online since I used to player multiplayer games on Mplayer.

I was trying to think of something different. I liked Raven and then decided to go through the colours to see what sounded best.

RavenBlue said:
It's the s/n I've been using online since I used to player multiplayer games on Mplayer.

I was trying to think of something different. I liked Raven and then decided to go through the colours to see what sounded best.

Ive always loved your name :). "The Raven" is one of my favorite poems so whenever I see your s/n Im reminded of it.

Well theres not really any special story to my name. Its the same one I have at the Bono forum so obviously it had to have his name in it and at the time I was obsessed with Lemon. If I could chose a different name I think I would pick Avant_Gardener :yes:

JanuaryStar is from a song...

But also:

January = The month I was born in
Star = Just something some of my friends tend to call me

So there you have it :)

Meh, I just started using a message board for the first time and usually my name was already taken when signing up for emails and stuff. So Napster was big back then leading to trevster and I added the 2k cause of the foolishness about the Y2k bug. :reject:

GibsonGirl said:

And being at the innocent age of 14, I actually thought he meant Australia. Aren't Internet creeps a hoot.

Canadiens1160, you should really remove the 60. :sad: It's all washed up now.
Ah but the numbers have transcended their original meaning and now are integral to my Online Sphere of Awesomeness.

Yeah, baby :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
i have, quite possibly, the absolute worst username at interference.
i dunno, bear.

mine's pretty bad.

larry mullen jr. hitman, cause he wore that 'hitman' shirt during the pop tour, remember, and he said that he 'hits things for a living'.

and that's an L people, NOT a capital i.

an L!!!!

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom