Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got an important piece of work to hand in to university on friday and i should be working on it now but i'd rather be on the blue crack!:wink:

interference.com:drool:

Apple continues to come up with incredible product...........and keeps on taking more money from my pocket....

RedrocksU2 said:
Apple continues to come up with incredible product...........and keeps on taking more money from my pocket....

wtf are you talking about.....:|

:wink: your in the wrong thread *points ...now get out!

Don't kick RR out, Dis, he's my friend! He pays me to stalk him. Hey RR! Maybe if you'd fire me as your stalker you could free up up more to spend on your Apple and iPod purchases! :wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
Hmm....excuse me....what's the name of this thread?........HA!

BTW what does "wtf" stand for?

:wink: :kiss:

don't make kissy faces at me "stalker"

:angry:

the name of the thread is" tell me something true" and I don't think you meant to post it here.........

:lmao:

*cough..stalker *cough

I did, but he already knows, he is trying to be cute. But he's a punk, ya hear, a little punk!!! You future is Foggy, and I think you know what I mean.

DeadMansParty said:
I did, but he already knows, he is trying to be cute. But he's a punk, ya hear, a little punk!!! You future is Foggy, and I think you know what I mean.

I think RR just called you a dork DMP....I've seen your pick and I think your bigger...get him:mad:

:wink:

Violence33.gif

DeadMansParty said:

This is really true. It really happened. A foggy place one night....a long time ago.....and there was this guy......

06_12_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom