Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm with you on that! We used to get slapped as kids if we did that!

I can't stand people talking and eating or making noise around me in a movie theatre. That's probably why I don't go to the movies anymore! I rent and watch at home! :wink:

:sad:

I don't think attending the setlist parties helps...

Something else true - Carek, you probably want to hunt me down since I not only throw cigarette butts out of the car window, but also spit my gum out in the street.

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
I hate having random periods of post concert blues four months after a concert ended :angry:

I hate that too. :( There's always the regret...like "what if I had have checked TM the day before the show? I might have gotten GAs instead of seats" or "why couldn't I have had the opportunity to see multiple shows?"

Post-concert depression is the worst part of seeing U2 live!

GibsonGirl said:

I hate that too. :( There's always the regret...like "what if I had have checked TM the day before the show? I might have gotten GAs instead of seats" or "why couldn't I have had the opportunity to see multiple shows?"

Post-concert depression is the worst part of seeing U2 live!

or "why didn't they just play the entire tour at the venue I was at"

It's such a buzz. That's the thing.... and you get so wrapped up in it, and then it ends so quickly. Bad, bad withdrawal symptoms.

My friend and I just stood there for ages after it finished because we didn't really know what to do (since we'd been looking forward to that moment for three years).

OK, I really sound like i'm describing some sort of Class A drug now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom