Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: thats one thing I've never been told!:ohmy: if I were a guy that would be the biggest compliment ever!:lmao:

I'm normal!:angry: your too small!:angry:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

the grossest thing I have ever eaten was fried pig intestine...chicken feet are a close second:barf:

:up: Awesome! how did you do?

My son used to do that....he would go to some website where you could read a synopsis of the book and know almost all there was to know about it. :|

YourWildHorses said:
I walked out to where the tide goes out to and was up to my knees in swamp-like sand&i latger discovered it's a very dangerous part of the coast! :uhoh: :yikes:

you mean quicksand!:yikes:

I like Mr. Dis's socks more than my own:drool:

Carek1230 said:
:up: Awesome! how did you do?

My son used to do that....he would go to some website where you could read a synopsis of the book and know almost all there was to know about it. :|

sparknotes :bow:

God, I feel so bad being like that about things :down:

I got an A. I have the gift of being able to bluff very well :yes:, which is why i'm studying essay based subjects as opposed to sciences (which, unsurprisingly, i'm appaling at).

Uessssssssssss that's it, Sparknotes! My son is a good bluffer as well. Don't know as whether that is a good attribute or not, might come back to bite you in the butt one day (that's what I keep telling my son!)

i have the bad habit of always reading a couple of books at once:huh:

oh yeah, and i also have the habit of reading certain books over and over...i really enjoy:
on the road, fear & loathing in las vegas, breakfast of champions, fight club, alchemist, tuesdays w/morrie & catcher in the rye

ive read each countless of times and have yet to grow tired of them :reject:

I have to pee
Toilette12.gif

yeah it was....I have been dying to use the nasty and disgusting ones! I've got more, Zoot, you just wait, they will be used oh yes they will! :ohmy:

so how are ya tonite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom