Teeth Whitening Treatments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know my dentist uses and reccomends crest white strips. nothing really worked for me tho. some teeth are just darker all the way thru and nothing can be done. i'm one of those lucky ones. they even had to darken my bridge to match lol.

I used Whitestrips, and they did indeed make my teeth brighter...but they also made them very sensitive. It wasn't just pain when drinking cold things or anything either...it was constant. I didn't use my last 6 or so strips because I couldn't stand it anymore.

I'm using white strips right now. :) i've read that night effects gives you the best results, but it's a bit goopy.

Bonochick said:
I used Whitestrips, and they did indeed make my teeth brighter...but they also made them very sensitive. It wasn't just pain when drinking cold things or anything either...it was constant. I didn't use my last 6 or so strips because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Yeah, this is what I was worried about. But now that I think about it, my teeth have been sensitive for years. I can't eat anything cold or even the slightest bit sweet (even weird stuff like Doritos has enough of the right sugars to hurt). So maybe I'll give them a try and assume nothing could make my teeth more sensitive than they already are.

I used the whitestrips and didn't note any sensitivity. Although, make sure they don't touch your gums...oooouuuccchhh.

But they tasted gross. And I think if your teeth aren't perfectly straight, they might be a problem. Then you might be better off using a paint-type one.

Back
Top Bottom