Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
HOLY SHIT
mofo82 could not be less impressive with these posters.

I've just stopped reading them. Somebody seriously needs to do:

[mofo82 screenshot]
JOKES
This isn't one.

It's no more out of line than that "everything Axver knows is wrong" avatar.

OK, I've got to admit, the poster I just posted is one of my favourites out of all those I've done.

Hey Ax, you'll like this one:

poster55267983.jpg

Also nice, that last one of yours is great!

ARGH.

MYKI = EPIC PHAIL.

KOSKY = EPIC PHAIL.

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH.

WE COULD'VE FUCKING BUILT LINES TO SOUTH MORANG AND LEONGATHA AND ELECTRIFIED STONY POINT AND QUADRUPLICATED VARIOUS BOTTLENECKS FOR ALL THAT MONEY.

ALL CAPS IS ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED HERE.

KOSKY: YARRA, NOW.

Yep, pretty much.

Hey guys, let's all build a new ticketing system to impress those tourists whose countries have smartcards! Yeah it'll mean that some areas of Melbourne miss out, and the trains just get run to ground without that funding, but the tickets will look cool! :happy:

Melburnians, from the Bureau:

Friday Shower or two clearing. Min 9 Max 20

MIN 9. MINIMUM NINE. HOLY SHIT, GUYS.

It was 40 less than two weeks ago!

major_panic said:
Yep, pretty much.

Hey guys, let's all build a new ticketing system to impress those tourists whose countries have smartcards! Yeah it'll mean that some areas of Melbourne miss out, and the trains just get run to ground without that funding, but the tickets will look cool! :happy:

Somehow I suspect this is the logic they're using.

If you go to Vicsig.net's forums, there's this poster called hk_ayu who brings the lulz all the time, going on about how Melbourne's trains don't compare to the supposed efficiency of Tokyo, Hong Kong, and other Asian cities.

I suspect he's one of the bubble Asians you've spoken about who can't handle anywhere remotely different.

coolian2 said:

Not looking so good tonight.

Last night i lasted until the Sox went up 3-2 and then i was sleeping

yeah our bats have been lame. i dozed a little and missed a few pitches yesterday but woke up for our comeback, extra innings etc. today i'm wide awake (cue bad...for now). we'll come back, wait for manny and david to come alive.

the tokyo dome does look pretty cool from the outside, even if it's ugly on the inside

hey wasn't the dicek disclaimer hilarious "we're taking the japanese camera feed and they just like showing him all. the. time."

also that american who played in japan was smart and hilarious. can he come back instead of the dumbass espn announcers?

Axver said:
Melburnians, from the Bureau:

Friday Shower or two clearing. Min 9 Max 20

MIN 9. MINIMUM NINE. HOLY SHIT, GUYS.

It was 40 less than two weeks ago!

haha it's gonna be in the 60s here. thats like 16-18. :D

coolian2 said:

I'm not playing if you're going to be as lazy as that

To be perfectly honest, I don't actually get your point with that one. I mean, that plane is fucking hideous and I'm not seeing how it responds to a tram commemorating 100 years of women's suffrage in Victoria.

Axver said:

Somehow I suspect this is the logic they're using.

If you go to Vicsig.net's forums, there's this poster called hk_ayu who brings the lulz all the time, going on about how Melbourne's trains don't compare to the supposed efficiency of Tokyo, Hong Kong, and other Asian cities.

I suspect he's one of the bubble Asians you've spoken about who can't handle anywhere remotely different.

I'd go there and pwn him, but I can't be bothered getting riled up at the moment.

Axver said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't actually get your point with that one. I mean, that plane is fucking hideous and I'm not seeing how it responds to a tram commemorating 100 years of women's suffrage in Victoria.

Breast cancer awareness, but i thought that would be a lame caption compared to what i used

coolian2 said:

Breast cancer awareness, but i thought that would be a lame caption compared to what i used

Oooh. Well, that's my vision for you. All I see is a sickly bright pink! I can't tell it's for breast cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom