Survivor - Palau

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had company and couldn't hear the tv well, but it sounded like Jeff:drool: was ripping James a new one for playing with his dress. :lmao:

But why oh why was Steph alligned with James. She got caught in her lie to Bobby John about not voting for Ib...

I can't remember - how many tribe members are on the jury voting for the final two?

I'm glad Steph didnt get voted out. I actually want her to win the whole thing. She is one tough cookie.

What was Bobby Jon thinking? Steph will be the one most likely to bond with the members of the other tribe..........at least Ibrehem would seem to stick by him.....plus, I think Ibrehem would be more likely to get voted out before Bobby Jon because he seems like he would keep to himself a bit more.......I don't think Bobby Jon can trust Steph after she didn't vote with him for James the first go-round last week.....

ribbons&bows said:
What are they going to do next week? If Ulong loses immunity again, Steph and Bobby John can't vote. It'd be a tie. Are they going to merge?

Purple rock scenario..........but that won't happen because the merge usually occurs when their are ten people left.

I saw the spoiler commercial...I wish they'd stop letting so much stuff out beforehand, like letting us know 3 people would be booted in the first episode, I'd rather be surprised by twists.

The spoiler isn't that Steph is in the final 4, its about an alliance from Koror which includes 3 of the members and Steph as the final 4.

This is fantastic. Finally, Burnett has let one tribe truly decimate another tribe. It has pissed me off year after year when they mixed the tribes or merged early. I love this.

Poor Steph, alone in the jungle except for the camera crew which helps a bit. At least Steph has made the jury anyway regardless what happens next.

She's freaking awesome. I have so much respect for that girl. I think she's got to be my favorite of all time. She deserves to win this thing more than anyone.

Sicy said:
She's freaking awesome. I have so much respect for that girl. I think she's got to be my favorite of all time. She deserves to win this thing more than anyone.

:up: I only saw the last 10 minutes and I was thinking the same thing. She's the best, one of the few who has never annoyed me.

Back
Top Bottom